Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I hit lv58 today, and still have yet to get a healer other than random Claris captures in lowbie zones... She's maxed out as far as I can take her but she's starting to show some age.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

That sucks but there's a lot of healers coming down the pipeline , just hope you get lucky. Finally pulled a zelnite out of rate up no less... silly rng.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

So I started to get into this about 2 weeks ago after seeing their display at nycc. So far I'm kinda surprised this game is actually pretty fun. I'm not a big fan of mobile games so I came in skeptical. So far have a little collection of 3-4 stars, but no real great healer or anything. Any suggestions on what I should be looking out for in terms of party building and such? I'm only lvl 12 right now and so far my favorite is a 4 star Dark Arts Dia that I'm abusing her leader ability right now. Anywho just thought I'd chime in.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

My healer right now is a 3 star mimir, and shes not the best but she gets the job done until i can get a better one

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I used titania as my only healer until like level 65, when i got a themis (though i've stopped using healers almost entirely since ~level 50...). I wouldn't worry too much about it, because early on a 3 star healer works okay, or you can try to get a friend healer if you really need it, and by midgame once you get a better offensive team that can kill most things in 1 turn, healers are kind of useless, because heart drops take you to the boss easily, and potions should be enough for a boss, if you even need them. By the time you really need one again, you should have gotten one. If not, start spamming 2 energy quests and looking for healers, and send friend requests to them all and hope a bunch accept

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ya healers are all but useless except on the toughest content. I wouldn't worry about not having a good one until you start getting to tackling the tougher trials (or raid when that comes out).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

managed to get another 5 gems for a summon and got a mech arms grybe 4 star

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Lmao, had 10 gems so pulled twice, got that new Rowgen twice... was kinda hoping for the red unit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Healers are needed for some events and trials, but otherwise having strong enough aoe bb units is all you need to get by in the quests. Any of the free healers will work nicely until you get a solid 5*team built up until that point if you feel the need to use one.
    Keep potions in your item box as back up and you'll be ok.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    (or raid when that comes out).
    No healers needed in raid, BB crit spam with dual Maxwell and Darvanshel/Tesla heals you. Healers are for [at any given time] only the most current trial. Zelnite counts as a healer if the rest of your team is good enough.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Speaking of trials, should i be getting ready to do karl? Currently have 6* uda and mariudeth, then 5* miku, 2x elza, sefia, phoenix, lodin, azael, and 4* melchio, zellha, and themis. Maybe if i evolved lodin to 6* i might have a shot? Not sure though because i only really have one good team worth of units, and they aren't especially great...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There's a video of someone on youtube basically taking down Karl with all (or mostly? cant remember) capturable thunder units.... I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

My current team is: Worldly Themis B leader, defiant luther O, havoc queen luly B, tyrant phee G, Empress lilly matah B.

Worldly Themis B
    Hero Alma L

Defiant Luther O
    Drake Queen Aisha O
    Kagutsuchi G
    Fire Witch Ulkina L
    Bruiser Galant O

Tyrant Phee G B
    Leviathan B
    Frost Queen Stya G
    Genius Elimo B

Great Golem O
    Havoc Queen Luly B
    Brawler Nemia A
    Earth Knight Edea G
    Gemini II & Mina L
    Goddess Hatsune Miku A

Thunder King Eze B
    General Weiss A
    Zeln A
    Zeus Bow Loch G
    Bolt Magus Rashil L B
    Mech Arms Grybe L

Empress Lilly Matah B
    Death God Lodaga L
    Red Shadow Oboro L
    Xenon A

What units should I prioritize? Any suggestions on what i should use as my team? P.S I tried my current team with Mata as the leader in the arena and got crushed.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    There's a video of someone on youtube basically taking down Karl with all (or mostly? cant remember) capturable thunder units.... I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    Oh, wow, okay, not as hard as i thought then.

edit: used junk for first form, then brought to 50% with my main team, then half of it died even with guarding, then uda mariudeth and friend lilith trioed it from there lol. Easier than expected.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy's View Post
    My current team is: Worldly Themis B leader, defiant luther O, havoc queen luly B, tyrant phee G, Empress lilly matah B.

Worldly Themis B
    Hero Alma L

Defiant Luther O
    Drake Queen Aisha O
    Kagutsuchi G
    Fire Witch Ulkina L
    Bruiser Galant O

Tyrant Phee G B
    Leviathan B
    Frost Queen Stya G
    Genius Elimo B

Great Golem O
    Havoc Queen Luly B
    Brawler Nemia A
    Earth Knight Edea G
    Gemini II & Mina L
    Goddess Hatsune Miku A

Thunder King Eze B
    General Weiss A
    Zeln A
    Zeus Bow Loch G
    Bolt Magus Rashil L B
    Mech Arms Grybe L

Empress Lilly Matah B
    Death God Lodaga L
    Red Shadow Oboro L
    Xenon A

What units should I prioritize? Any suggestions on what i should use as my team? P.S I tried my current team with Mata as the leader in the arena and got crushed.
    I would put Fire Witch Ulkina L at the top of your list to level. I think Phee is a better arena leader. Kagutsuchi G i think sadly your best buffer, so i'd work on him too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I have generally gone with Themis (6 stars and level 100 with super bb btw) due to the +50% attack bonus to each unit, it makes such a big difference. Would ulkina replace themis, and who would kagutsuchi (he is at 5 stars atm and level 80) replace? I'm level 83 If that makes a difference.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    Kagutsuchi G i think sadly your best buffer, so i'd work on him too.
    Miku is also a pretty good arena leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy's View Post
    who would kagutsuchi (he is at 5 stars atm and level 80) replace? I'm level 83 If that makes a difference.
    As a 6* he would be your arena leader. The old meta was to have at least 2 units get their BB on the first turn to use during the second turn - so, high hit counts and Ares Excelsior leader skill works. There are alternatives to that nowadays though.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

With Luther (Spark%) and Aisha (Crit%) I'm not sure I would bother with Kagutsuchi (6*, spak+cirt but lower than them). Ulkina is a top tier unit worth leveling (status clear/immunity is pretty awesome on tougher content). 6* levi (felneus) was top tier BB spam leader (1.5x on BB fill rate + BC drops) for a while so you could run with him or maybe Miku if you wanted. Lily is great for the really hard trials so at some point you want to get her up to 6* and maxed. You'll likely run into cost issues if you do try to run all these at 6* though until you get to a higher level.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Well I just dinged 84, got 1500 bp got a summon ticket, and pulled an Anima Inferno Elsa. What would you suggest to run regular content, most of my units are 5 stars. Also what units should I outright just get rid of to make space?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Beat maxwell, so what do i do now He was pretty easy, autobattle finished him off.. I need more evolotuon units so i can make 5 stars damnit. Fucking bitch ass totems.. upgraded my melchio into 5 star. and his level 20 is almost better than his level 60 four star,