+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 438 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hey all! Made an account since I love this game, and you all seem like nice folks.

Finally got my Ninja Tonight. (With only 2 hours to spare! O_O) through a steady grind of 20+ level 1 grinds. I had a steady supply of attack/def pots with the drops from completing, and it really came down to my energy supply. A tip for anyone who is trying in these last hours- You can probably burn down both the skeles in your first turn, and knock out the mat units in another. Saves the extra dps on your light units. Also, def up your main hitter before he (drops the death blow as I called it), as it really mits a lot more dmg than you think. Best of luck to you! I'll be around.

Help level my new ninja maybe? :D FC: 82108075

Just got into this game, pretty cool. Could use some nice strong allies who also knows how to gift. My ID is 55081535.
    Also, if you haven't already done it, you can get a free Metal God by entering someone's ID into the special section from your social menu, make sure to click on the banner there. And one last thing, if you didn't already know, the Metal Parade event is going on where you can enter a dungeon full of Metal Ghosts, Kings and rarely God. You can only enter this dungeon at certain specific times of the day depending on the last digit of your ID. Shitload of exp to be had here so if you been saving gems, this is a good place to use them to replenish energy and spam it while you can.

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Frontier Facebook
    Greetings Summoners!

As many of you know, we have been experiencing some issues lately while trying to login for Metal Parade. This is because of the sudden surge in numbers of Summoners in Grand Gaia - as you read this, we have hit over 1,000,000 Brave Frontier downloads!

In order to accommodate everyone, we are moving the launch of our new patch up! This includes items such as:

- Your own Metal Parade, courtesy of the Metal Key system!
    - New Continent and Gameplay materials
    - New Heroes, and so much more!

In order to make this possible, we will be revising the Metal Parade promo - the Jan 31 and Feb 1 PST schedules will be cancelled, but the Metal Parade for Jan 30 will run for IDs 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8, as listed:

ID 6: Jan 30, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
    ID 8: Jan 30, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm PST
    ID 0: Jan 30, 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
    ID 2: Jan 30, 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST
    ID 4: Jan 31, 12:00 am - 1:00 am PST

Also, we will have the Honor Summon Up Event - higher summoning rates of JEWEL and METAL units for Honor Summons, plus you get 500 FREE Honor Points daily from Jan 30 - Feb 2 PST! In addition, we will be giving you a total of 8 Metal Kings when you play Brave Frontier from Jan 31 to Feb 7!

Lastly, as part of our 1 MILLION celebration, we will give 4 gems to EVERYONE - please stay tuned to our page for the schedule of this giveaway.

Remember Summoners, rewards are updated daily so make sure to login and mark up your calendars!

Thank you very much for understanding, Summoners! Keep on supporting Brave Frontier!
    Be sure to log in daily for that stuff. The Honor Points stuff is very nice, there's also a big boost to the honor points you get from using a friend's unit or some random's unit.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

2-3 days worth of energy, and close to 500k zel spent melding, I finally got a summon up to BBlevel 10. A bit of a pain, and not sure if I'll do that again. (But I probably will.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearshang View Post
    I went ahead and started playing this myself. Sent out requests to those I could. Now to figure out how to save my phones battery. My ID is 361473616. Name: Tear.
    "User not found." ?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I actually was able to do the Metal Parade yesterday, wound up with 8 Metal Kings and 7 Metal Ghosts. Would like to see what the Metal Key system is all about since some of the times they make the Parade available are ridiculous (I think mine was available around 4am a few days ago.... fuuuuuuuuuuuck that).

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    2-3 days worth of energy, and close to 500k zel spent melding, I finally got a summon up to BBlevel 10. A bit of a pain, and not sure if I'll do that again. (But I probably will.)
    Is there a certain way to level up your BB? I've just seen mine level up occasionally when I do a fusion, but wasn't aware there was a way to specifically level it. Is it sort of like a Great success fusion and it's random (at least I think Great success fusions are random)?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dominico View Post
    I actually was able to do the Metal Parade yesterday, wound up with 8 Metal Kings and 7 Metal Ghosts. Would like to see what the Metal Key system is all about since some of the times they make the Parade available are ridiculous (I think mine was available around 4am a few days ago.... fuuuuuuuuuuuck that).

Is there a certain way to level up your BB? I've just seen mine level up occasionally when I do a fusion, but wasn't aware there was a way to specifically level it. Is it sort of like a Great success fusion and it's random (at least I think Great success fusions are random)?
    BB has a small chance to level when fuseing a unit with another unit of the same type, but it resets when the unit evolves, so be careful!

Finally got past Holy Knight Atro at the Shrine in Morgan this morning. That was a real pain.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Oh god. The amount of pissed I am right now. >_<

All 5 of my guys were holding onto their Brave for 2 turns. I lost.

Oh man...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post

Oh man...
    Arena AI is pretty broken. Just gotta get lucky.

Anyone know the units you need to evolve Ninja Oboros? I can't see the 4th one, so I'm assuming it's a totem or Idol.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imprison View Post
    Arena AI is pretty broken. Just gotta get lucky.

Anyone know the units you need to evolve Ninja Oboros? I can't see the 4th one, so I'm assuming it's a totem or Idol.
    Dark Idol, Bat Mimic, Dark Spirit, x2 Dark Nymph.

Guessing you mean the Dark Idol.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Fuck idols, by the way.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dark Idol, Bat Mimic, Dark Spirit, x2 Dark Nymph.

Guessing you mean the Dark Idol.
    How does one squire Idols? Can you synthisize them? My next upgrade unlocks "Angel Idol".

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Aquire*

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

How does one squire Idols? Can you synthisize them? My next upgrade unlocks "Angel Idol".
    Low chance of encountering them on the third map, in their respective elemental areas. Also the Tuesday special dungeon (lvl 3) has a bunch of them, but it's harder than I can currently beat. I need a fire and light myself.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh man...
    I'm probably just going to give up on PVP once I get this next rankup. Theres no reason why your AI should be sitting on BB at any point. It should have just been auto-programmed to use the bar as soon as it's filled since theres absolutely 0 strategy/interaction behind PVP fights. And the BESTEST PART: You won? 30 points! YOU FUCKING LOST? MINUS 150 POINTS NOW GTFO.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm probably just going to give up on PVP once I get this next rankup. Theres no reason why your AI should be sitting on BB at any point. It should have just been auto-programmed to use the bar as soon as it's filled since theres absolutely 0 strategy/interaction behind PVP fights. And the BESTEST PART: You won? 30 points! YOU FUCKING LOST? MINUS 150 POINTS NOW GTFO.
    Just had this happen to me this morning, had 199 points to go till Contender rank, lost once, suddenly I'm 350 away. Wtf? I think it tries to scale to the rank of the Player you beat, as I've gotten a range of 40-50 from someone equal to my w/l ratio, about 15-20 for someone with half my ratio, and maybe 70-80 for someone with double. Still, the AI makes it almost unbearable, but those orbs just waiting to be used makes me feel like I'm wasting precious time.

Side-Note: Encountered a Winged Mimic for the first time today, on the 3rd stage of Morgan's Darkness area. Beat it without too much trouble, but got steamrolled by the boss that came right after it. Ended up using a Gem Revive so I could keep the Mimic, and it turns out that I don't need an idol for Oboro's evolution- just the Winged Mimic, a Spirit (which I have already), and 2 nymphs which I can grind up when my energy regains.

Edit: Forgot to post my code again. I've still got another 9 gods that I can give out/get, so if you haven't done it already (Or just want a level 59 Sky Hero Athena to bulldoze a darkness boss), here ya go. --> 82108075

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Anyone else considering just farming up the honor points while BF is giving them out free until the metal/jewel ghost summon rate event is over, then go on a mad summon spree for some 4*s?

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Read on a forum (and can't vouch for any of this personally) that AI actually seems to improve when the units are evolved.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

My one Queenie is on her final evolution and she skipped her brave 2x just now...
    This game trolls me hardcore

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Anyone else considering just farming up the honor points while BF is giving them out free until the metal/jewel ghost summon rate event is over, then go on a mad summon spree for some 4*s?
    Never gotten anything better than a 1 star from an honor summon, so bleh. Would rather have something useful (xp or zel) as opposed to the crap I usually get from honor summons.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Never gotten anything better than a 1 star from an honor summon, so bleh. Would rather have something useful (xp or zel) as opposed to the crap I usually get from honor summons.
    Just used a summon from farming up some darkness nymphs and grass for cures. Got a fire witch. -_- I've gotten good stuff in the past, but nothing that comes to mind. I believe I got my Dryad from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 438 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast