1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 21 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

According to German and JP, if you lot the Dimensional blade from CT it will count toward your CT weekly lot

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Not mentioned but fixed: "Sign of the Crimes" leve is fixed (lvl 40 Botonist)

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    According to German and JP, if you lot the Dimensional blade from CT it will count toward your CT weekly lot
    Well hopefully that'll make it easier to get. Be kind of dumb to lot against 24 people freely. Gonna be hell to win a lot otherwise.

Unless the drop rate is 1/1000 the number of them is still going to dwarf the number of actual houses, no1curr.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Personally confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire
    Unfortunately this was a mistake in the English patch notes, and we've since corrected it. We apologize for the confusion this might have caused.

The new text reads:
    * Obtaining a Dimensional Blade fragment will count toward the weekly one-reward limit.

In the event all but one party member leaves the instance, the remaining party member will not receive loot until they have cast a lot on said item.
    * In the event no one lots on an item, it will be lost when all party members leave the instance.
    This specifies what will happen when people leave an instance but does anyone know if stuff will still auto-sort if the loot timer runs out?

(I assume it still will)

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I don't see why it wouldn't

Vuitton

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

That new adjustment can make getting skipped chests while solo after a dungeon win impossible. Shit just rots away in the chest for the duration of the timer even when you lot on it alone.

Vuitton

Why wouldn't it distribute to your inventory after you cast lots?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    That new adjustment can make getting skipped chests while solo after a dungeon win impossible. Shit just rots away in the chest for the duration of the timer even when you lot on it alone.
    People were already complaining about that before this patch, so I don't think it's the cause.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I guess I hadn't run into the problem until very recently. I used to open chests solo no problem after people dipped out but I suppose it could have been a bit longer ago that I last did it.