1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 33 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 5 hours, 33 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Serenseven View Post
    It depends on where you are and what's causing your lag. For me it was the other way around. Best to experiment until you find what works best for you.
    This is very true. It seems like everyone finds their preference so try them all to see what works.

Well, I'm just glad I can play again and not want to punch my monitor haha.

I was lagging badly monday, couldn't stay connected for more than 10 seconds. I went outside and there was a big car wreck where a truck had knocked over one of the poles, cables were everywhere.

I tried wtfast, and it didn't help D:

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by lilbubbles View Post
    I was lagging badly monday, couldn't stay connected for more than 10 seconds. I went outside and there was a big car wreck where a truck had knocked over one of the poles, cables were everywhere.

I would kindly ask for a refund and if you get nothin threaten to go run them down

Try the other two (free trials) of battleping and i think pingzapper. I think some work better than others depending on your area. And sorry about the wreck!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Caprese Dionir
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm surprised you even had internet access.