+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    normally the presence of multiple bumper stickers is a bad sign in itself

cOeXiSt u guyz
    Fucking Columbians in Maryland have this shit all over their cars...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Rage_face.png

Whenever I see the Jesus fish, I can't help but laugh. Hi to you, gods and goddesses of fertility. Jesus must've been getting his freak on.

I mean, this is seriously the modern day representation of someone who didn't do their homework. Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter; Ichthus. But really? How did that one get past the censors guys?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm trying to figure out why someone putting something unoffensive on their barn means they should have their shit vandalized.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why someone putting something unoffensive on their barn means they should have their shit vandalized.
    Cause people went out and 'vandalized' it..? what.

Not to mention, I'd say the trespassing is the greater crime. You'd spend a lot of traveling on their land to get to it, assuming you don't post up not-so-subtly on I-70's swath. This a rural, farmhouse barn with some paint and letters on a side. It's not some picturesque, movie-pretty, square red barn. Fuck I want to do it cause your post is dumb. Posting on a forum that one would desire to communicate the opposite of such a loud and ridiculous message.. seems(?) appropriate. Sheesh.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So, in a thread about a group's fundamental rights being violated, I kinda find that response hilarious..

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It's what you get growing up in Sumner & Sedgwick County, KS. I've been all over and on many farms and numerous family's lands, doing all sorts of shit from business to binge drinking around a bonfire or whatever. I played hop-on-hay with cousins at gparent's farm, fuck off. So yeah, I'm pretty nonchalant about a quick pass across a perimeter of some farm's 80 acres. I'm not a vandal or an artist or an asshole, and I'm not spraying up anyone's anything. But the shit is rage-incuding. That's all I've concurred with re:barn@I-70.

Jesus fags and crazy shit insane people are in Kansas and outside of it. I was also mute and indifferent most of this thread. I've just enjoyed it on a home-state level. And the wheatJesus makes me laugh.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Uh huh.

So again, just because you don't agree with something means it's okay to vandalize it? I'm not saying you yourself vandalized it, I'm saying that many people in this thread proposed that it would be an awesome thing to do.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It means I'd prefer to communicate the opposite. Many posts preceding these have went into that and why.

I think I'm the only one that said I'd like to roll out there black-ninja / KKK style and let them know what's up. Okay I never said even that.. til now. you're stuck on the vandalism where that's the part where NO ONE is crossing or serious about crossing. The logistics of a quick edit are very feasible and amusing. I think that's the only reason it's been discussed.

**disclosure** I saw this barn on regular driving probably 40-50 times around 2007-2008. I only sighed/rolled eyes/cynical chuckle'd like 60% of the time maybe.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    Don't. These are usually clear signs of terrible drivers. They believe God will protect them, so they drive like they're ready for Heaven.

Always pay attention to the bumper stickers.
    I already drive like everyone else got their license out of a cracker jack box. Hell going to work today watched a lady nearly sideswipe me, then the car behind me cause she had to get over one lane immediately. I also am amazed when I see someone use their turn signal.