Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Neo Delve Lowman setups     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Apart from the fact you can't enter delve solo, which makes your entire hypothetical situation fucking pointless, farming delve NMs for plutons is a truly awful way to make gil.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by simitytian View Post
    Apart from the fact you can't enter delve solo, which makes your entire hypothetical situation fucking pointless, farming delve NMs for plutons is a truly awful way to make gil.
    Holy unnecessary douchebaggery, Batman. Hell, I don't even know who you're responding to. Try to not have so much nonsensical Internet rage next time.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Seems like post farming
    Anyone recently b&?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Seems like post farming
    Anyone recently b&?
    All the time, but they haven't posted anything else yet. We'll see.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

LS member got bored and decided to try and 3box 1-5 + shark, won in 37 minutes. MNK/RUN WHM/SCH and BRD/BLM. Only bothered to stun the Craklaw and Orobon before it's lamps were broken, just used sacrifice for the shark.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A guy on my ls solod 2 of the pre nms and most of shark on sch. Only help he got was for a rng to sac pull shark and to shoot it during it's magic resistant phase and obviously beaded out the other 3 pre nms

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    A guy on my ls solod 2 of the pre nms and most of shark on sch (with laev). Only help he got was for a rng to sac pull shark and to shoot it during it's magic resistant phase and obviously beaded out the other 3 pre nms
    I think that part might be a lil important!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You mean Tupsimati? Either way still pretty awesome.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

mixed em up, im horrible, either way lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    LS member got bored and decided to try and 3box 1-5 + shark, won in 37 minutes. MNK/RUN WHM/SCH and BRD/BLM. Only bothered to stun the Craklaw and Orobon before it's lamps were broken, just used sacrifice for the shark.
    I have a hard time wrapping my head around this. I know my LS is far from maxed on gear, but we have monks that have 119 relics, and rank 15 delve 2.0 h2h. We have one gjallarhorn bard only(who isn't always coming as BRD, or around), but we're sitting at 30-35min for a 3-beaded shark win, how is a single monk that drastically better than a full crew? Is it being able to have debuffs removed instantly and gjallarhorn songs? Or are the pieces of gear my LS has not yet achieved that much of an upgrade, still?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Are you sure it was 1-5 + Shark? Uragnite sounds pretty horrible with only 1 melee DD even if you have tons of enfeebles on. Maybe someone is pulling your leg here?

By the way DELVE mob HP doesn't scale below 6. 3-6 man is same HP always.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    A guy on my ls solod 2 of the pre nms and most of shark on sch. Only help he got was for a rng to sac pull shark and to shoot it during it's magic resistant phase and obviously beaded out the other 3 pre nms
    Might as well post the video of most of Dakuwaqa:

Spoiler: show

Didn't even eat a Taco for 150 more DEF like I told him to !

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    I have a hard time wrapping my head around this. I know my LS is far from maxed on gear, but we have monks that have 119 relics, and rank 15 delve 2.0 h2h. We have one gjallarhorn bard only(who isn't always coming as BRD, or around), but we're sitting at 30-35min for a 3-beaded shark win, how is a single monk that drastically better than a full crew? Is it being able to have debuffs removed instantly and gjallarhorn songs? Or are the pieces of gear my LS has not yet achieved that much of an upgrade, still?
    The player who did it is a Glans mnk, with Yagrush whm, and 99ghorn/dura/carn BRD. His mules are better than most people's main.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    Are you sure it was 1-5 + Shark? Uragnite sounds pretty horrible with only 1 melee DD even if you have tons of enfeebles on. Maybe someone is pulling your leg here?
    No, he's not "pulling me leg". Uragnite is far from the worst mob nor is it a real cause for concern/time sink.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

How in the hell are you taking 30-35mins for a 3beaded shark win? You should be clearing it in around 20mins with all NMs.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

We have one gjallarhorn bard only(who isn't always coming as BRD, or around), but we're sitting at 30-35min for a 3-beaded shark win,
    Your best bard isnt always on bard...hum

Old Merits
    BG Level

Hilarious, thank you.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

either your melees are shit or they arent getting any buffs or you are handling the NMs wrong. uragnite dies within 2 min with impact on and various other debuffs, the jagil dies within 2 min too by doing nothing special, carklaw is formless strikes, dies instantly at some point with a light SC.
    slap 1 min more for crab and fish. I am still confused. you should be able to do shark and 5nms in 30 min or less withou much effort

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    either your melees are shit or they arent getting any buffs or you are handling the NMs wrong. uragnite dies within 2 min with impact on and various other debuffs, the jagil dies within 2 min too by doing nothing special, carklaw is formless strikes, dies instantly at some point with a light SC.
    slap 1 min more for crab and fish. I am still confused. you should be able to do shark and 5nms in 30 min or less withou much effort
    Well, I know we have a few shit melee (hard to get rid of them in a historically casual LS, but thankfully they're not always around) but I'm guessing the lack of proper support is the major player here, since we only sometimes have the single gjallarhorn around, and he seems to mostly come when we do 12-man runs, we don't get to stick to 6-man so often. I know that damage scales pretty well exponentially but it still seems like a massive difference between our runs and 3-boxing the entire delve run. Though I suppose 100% uptime of songs/haste, instant debuff removal would be significant, and yeah, we absolutely don't have that from our support, sadly.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Video of the run, 4th is there just to record.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Video of the run, 4th is there just to record.

Will admit I was wrong. Something someone hasn't done on BG this year I think !

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, I know we have a few shit melee (hard to get rid of them in a historically casual LS, but thankfully they're not always around) but I'm guessing the lack of proper support is the major player here, since we only sometimes have the single gjallarhorn around, and he seems to mostly come when we do 12-man runs, we don't get to stick to 6-man so often. I know that damage scales pretty well exponentially but it still seems like a massive difference between our runs and 3-boxing the entire delve run. Though I suppose 100% uptime of songs/haste, instant debuff removal would be significant, and yeah, we absolutely don't have that from our support, sadly.
    well then tell your shitty melees to up their game or play a support job or gtfo, because i cant see yot group win any delve 2.0 if it allready struggles with a 3 beaded 1.0 run

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast