1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 18 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Excalibur] Bringer of the Dawn open recruitment

Hi, I'm Anto Freugalmon. Some may know me as Antonioklaus from Bringer of the Dawn in FFXI. I've been playing 2.0 since it's re-release and I've finally given in to making a FC.
    We are new, which means currently we are level 1 and only have a few members. I'm hoping to change that.
    We are currently helping people level, do low level and high level dungeons, story line, HM and Ex Primals and trying to set up a Coil static. I currently have a coil static on this character that's cleared 1-4 and working on 5. I'm leveling a new character in order to help others with coil. We use TS for communication.
    We are looking for ppl that just want to play the game together and dabble in all the events it has to offer. If you want to join, contact Anto Freugalmon, Anto Hulk or Ettra Hawke in game or leave me a message here.
    http://botd.guildwork.com

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Still looking for casual through Hardcore players to join us in an adventure. Sitting at rank 3 currently with 17 members. We're building so looking for all levels and experience. I am on Coil 1-4 farm with 5 to twisters so as soon as my 2nd account is leveled and geared a little, we'll be starting another coil group. In the mean time, we are doing CT, Dungeons, and Story line for people. Come be part of a great group of people. We have people that play in the morning and the evening.