1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 13 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 3 hours, 13 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: PS4 Beta information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    You need to enter virtual mouse mode (press L1 and R3 together) and then you can do it.
    Ahhh ok thanks will try this today.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seitzer's Saga
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Not "that" much a PS4 question, but I didnt see this question fit into Random praises or complaints. A friend just came back for PS4 release, and all he have is a lv 50 drg with relic and fulll darklight set. He is kind of lost, and I am unsure what to suggest him to do. I had the feeling that farming myths and doing storyline would be a good start. Any other suggestions?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I play on PC, but I want to get PS4 for remote play for shit like farming myth and etc. Do I just need to buy a copy of PS4 and use my own login info?

Also, for people using remote play, has anyone tried setting up remote play then switching TV input back to TV / DVD / internet / whatever and having the vita as the only FFXIV display? Does that work?

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I play on PC, but I want to get PS4 for remote play for shit like farming myth and etc. Do I just need to buy a copy of PS4 and use my own login info?

Also, for people using remote play, has anyone tried setting up remote play then switching TV input back to TV / DVD / internet / whatever and having the vita as the only FFXIV display? Does that work?
    Girlfriend takes over the TV all the time, so I continue playing on vita while she is watching cable.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Girlfriend takes over the TV all the time, so I continue playing on vita while she is watching cable.
    Great, that's what I wanted to hear.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Digital Foundry's done a short technical look at the game - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...4-ps4-face-off

General framerate was poorer than I was expecting given the original idea was to hit 60fps within reason (eg. not with 50+ players onscreen). Still a large improvement for those upgrading from PS3 though, given PS3 had a 30'ish model cap limit which meant constant hard drive hammering to shuffle character/enemy models in/out in busy areas, ignoring that it ran around 15-20fps for the most part.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indomitable Will
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprias View Post
    Sounds like you have it set on Standard Mode. Change it to Legacy in Character configuration.
    yep, when i woke up i found that setting before i checked the forum...does anyone even use standard? it's so clunky, dodging backwards is impossible since you walk backwards lol.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

cant do standard

I did before for T2 Rot passing but fuck that

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indomitable Will
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I could see it for healing, or even for ranged dps...but anything close in to a mob, tanking, melee, etc involves way too much dodging/moving around....walking backwards made the 2 dungeons i did exponentially harder to tank (copperbell hard and sastasha for a book) before i figured out i needed legacy config.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't know where else to ask this:

So I just picked this up for PS4 so I can use my Vita and shit when I'm lazy. I've installed it and it's asking me to log in, but the only Square Enix ID it will take is my girlfriend's since I think way back at PS3 beta I had her link her ID on my PS3 under my PSN ID without thinking. Now there's no way for me to erase her ID and write in mine at the "Please log in with your Square Enix account" page on the PS4.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do here?

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

From what I read on Reddit, you need to put in a trouble ticket then call them with the reference number and let them know you want to unlink your girl's content ID with that PSN or she may need to call or at least be present to give permission since it is her content ID

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5