+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes: Reborn (NBC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

So we reboot TV series now? World really has gone to shit. But hey, I liked the first 22ish episodes of Heroes so maybe they won't fuck it up this time (LOL).

I for one am excited

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Do not want.

Not only were seasons 2+ awful, but I've re-watched some episodes of season 1 a few months back and even those weren't anywhere as good as I remembered them.
    The brand has been thrashed and I highly doubt its zombie will be any good.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh, maybe Zombie heroes. That's not bad.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Heroes was great until it came back from the second hiatus so that Kring could ruin the entire season build-up.

Seriously. I loved it until Sylar showed his true colors and Peter met Ted. Dumbest 4-5 episodes ever.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I stuck with the show longer than it deserved. I think the final straw for me was when Sylar killed Kristen Bell even though he already had her power and they were supposedly in love and the only reason given was "lulz i'm evil."

Also sadly the original Heroes thread seems to be lost to the ages. That shit was gold.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

All you need to do is read the first reply to each thread, haha.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Ty Qal. Now I'm gonna look how many times I said the same criticism from season 2 onwards~

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I think Heroes just got totally fucked over due to the writers strike. I'm blaming the shittiness of the show on that and being hopeful for this revamp.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I seriously disliked how the series ended

Spoiler: show

Claire jumped off the crane (or was it something else) and lived to show that there are people with super powers. So that means if this new series takes place after that event, I have a feeling it will be a divide between those with powers and those without powers where the powerless will fear those with abilities leading to some kind of major conflict or battle at the end

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Claire jumped off the crane (or was it something else) and lived to show that there are people with super powers.
    It was a Ferris Wheel. (Remember the show ended with the Carny guy that would cause Quakes.)

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

i watched the first season and some of the second

did the mom ever end up having powers and they totally killed the senator and reprogrammed sylar to be him but that prob didnt last did it

i give it a eh out of hype

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

You're misremembering things. Mom has super powers, she dreams the future. In season 1, the future (until hiro time travels and changes it) has syler kill Nathan (the flying senator) and uses mind trick (iirc, he doesn't get shape shift till season 3) to make himself look like him and take his place to try and become president.

Of course none of this happens, because season finale. Too bad they never made a sequel season, it was pretty interesting.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

In season 3 Nathan dies and they have someone (don't actually remember who..) basically wipe Sylar's mind and implant that he's Nathan (since he had shape shifting). I didn't watch season 4, so no idea what happened with that. Just remember that they hyped the fight between Peter and Sylar, and then they had a door close and I think Claire look through a keyhole while all we saw were flashing lights. Nathan ended up dead, and I said fuck this shit, we're never getting the fight..

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    I seriously disliked how the series ended

Claire jumped off the crane (or was it something else) and lived to show that there are people with super powers. So that means if this new series takes place after that event, I have a feeling it will be a divide between those with powers and those without powers where the powerless will fear those with abilities leading to some kind of major conflict or battle at the end
    So this series will officially be a TV adaptation of this.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I can't even remember how this ended... shit just got so uninterestingly stupid

Alphas, Tomorrow People, been there done that.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

actually one of the things i picked up watching this show a 2nd time through was that peters mom treated peter almost exactly the same way she treated sylar(nathan). saying almost exactly the same things to him as she said to peter. was there any possibility that peter/claire/sylar/a few others were just so powerful that angela had to recondition them all?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag