1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 49 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 49 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

[Sargatanas] <RELIC> FC has open recruitment!

RELIC is a Free Company for those who have hardcore skills and mindsets but a more demanding life, thereby creating a casual raid schedule.
    RELIC is dedicated to getting the most out of FFXIV: ARR’s raiding without requiring 6hr/5day schedules from our members.
    RELIC prides itself on its quality gameplay and members. We expect raiders to know their role in the raid and be prepared for the encounter. We also expect our members to show respect and good character in the Free Company, in game, on the forums, and any social medium that links them with RELIC.
    RELIC’s leadership core is composed of veterans with 10+ years minimum MMO experience and know how to provide an environment that is both fun on the day-to-day and serious when progression is the focus. We pride ourselves on having a great community, good reputation, and the ability to down any challenge.

We are currently recruiting for Coil static groups 1 and 3.

Group 1 runs Monday night starting at 7pm CST. We need a Paladin to main tank, and a caster dps (prefer smn) to fill spots.

Group 3 runs Monday/Tuesday 8:30pm CST, and Wednesday 9pm CST. We need a Tank, a caster dps and a healer to fill spots.

If you are interested, please feel free to check out our website, at www.relicfc.net or contact me in game.
    ~Taggerung Juskarath

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey bud.. I have an i88 pld.. and alts with extensively end game knowledge. Looking for good FC and static for 2.2 content to make my return to FF14. Will make immediate server transfer to get acclimated to the FC before patch.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just to update the happenings...

RELIC FC has been absorbed into Monarch FC on Sargantanas. There are still small sprinkling of statics looking for groups. Check Bad Idea @Guildwork for sign up info. Sorry can't post links just yet!

They need all classes. Check them out.