1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: might as well delete this     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    . If it's going to take a fisher who obtained their own map telling you they got a tonberry then you'll be waiting awhile.
    and i'm FINE with waiting for a CORRECT answer

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/W7Tcv.gif

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Minion List

Dude he already said he understood what random means. He doesn't need a lesson on it! Don't try to rescue him from his ignorance. That's his job!

Is "stupid" a bannable offense yet?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dude he already said he understood what random means. He doesn't need a lesson on it! Don't try to rescue him from his ignorance. That's his job!

Is "stupid" a bannable offense yet?
    you cannot provide any data or answer the simple question

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/this-cannot-be-real.gif

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This escalated pretty quickly.

Without being able to poll a much much much larger sample size, even a Yes response will be meaningless, as the next theory will be - well, fished up maps have a lower drop rate!

To go into an already existing thread and try to derail it to the point where you only want a yes/no answer as to whether someone got a minion following a very specific set of conditions is, well, dumb.

And yes, a friend got one from a fished map. Can you leave now?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmakan View Post
    Without being able to poll a much much much larger sample size, even a Yes response will be meaningless, as the next theory will be - well, fished up maps have a lower drop rate!
    making an assumption on "the next theory", not interested

To go into an already existing thread and try to derail it to the point where you only want a yes/no answer as to whether someone got a minion following a very specific set of conditions is, well, dumb.
    from a very specific set of conditions? you mean the simple condition of fish, catch, get. you are assuming "more" conditions which i didn't ask about then coming to another opinionated conclusion calling it "dumb" , which is a subtle way of showing your lack of brainpower and only being able to conclude something as "dumb"

however, if you were only interested in spouting off and replying only to call something dumb, then there really was no point to your post at all except to add more to the thread, thus derailing it yourself

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I answered your question. But at this point it seems like acquiring an answer to your simple question is no longer a priority.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Imagine that...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I answered your question. But at this point it seems like acquiring an answer to your simple question is no longer a priority.
    oh god, are you serious with that BS?
    it's like you really do actually lack brainpower to come up with this reply. it's quite sad really.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Imagine that...
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...t/category/42/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I -am- speechless. I suppose that's related to my lack of brainpower.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Sweet thanks for the link to my achievements that mean nothing since I leveled fisher in 1.0. No idea how that is even relevant since I stated earlier that I MINE my maps, but good strawman there. Listen buddy, just stop already. You're not very bright, we get it. No need to continue to drive that point home.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I -am- speechless. I suppose that's related to my lack of brainpower.
    it shows

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sweet thanks for the link to my achievements that mean nothing since I leveled fisher in 1.0. No idea how that is even relevant since I stated earlier that I MINE my maps, but good strawman there. Listen buddy, just stop already. You're not very bright, we get it. No need to continue to drive that point home.
    you know that conversation you called "dumb", well, look at your reply, look in a mirror, look at your reply

when you see the resemblance, come back

*comical that you are defending your fishing skill at this point, when the link shows no fishing skill in ARR. makes me chuckle. relevance is based on your replies to me when i was asking a question involving fishing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyway, now that we have proof that you can get a tonberry minion from fishing a boarskin map, can we move on?

Sounds good!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Wait, where did I say I had fishing skill? I have never fished even once in ARR. How is that relevant to this thread at all? Oh wait, it's not.

If you somehow think that my personal fishing experience has anything to do with whether or not Boarskin maps from fishing actually drop tonberry minions, then I've got to admit I hadn't thought you were capable of believing that. You have one-up'd me there. I've no response. You are clearly the smarter person here. I sure am glad we got that sorted out.

Alright I'm done feeding the trolls.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wait, where did I say I had fishing skill?. How is that relevant to this thread at all? Oh wait, it's not.
    I have to spell it out for you again? When somebody asks something related to fishing.... next time don't reply. You'll do everybody a huge favor by keeping quiet.

Alright I'm done feeding the trolls.
    I've already labeled you as the troll. But I'm OK with you labeling me whatever you want cause I've already been laughing at you.

I have never fished even once in ARR
    not once, more than once in fact lol

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Moved from Advanced crap section to General crap section. Enjoy the bickering.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

who is that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    Herp Derp Herpa Herp
    I just fished up a Boarskin Map myself and got a Wind Up Tonberry about an hour ago.

Go back to sitting on your Potato Throne King Zeus.

/closethread.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

LOL potato throne
    that's a good one

all cause somebody asked a simple question that a few simple minded idiots couldn't handle