Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I bet yumcax zone will have a Morta type NM too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Seol View Post
    A NM Gnole with intimidate would just bring in more RNGs since ranged attacks aren't affected by it, i'm just cross referencing your dislike for RNGs strats, pay no attention. A Gnole that spamed Plenilune Embrace every few seconds if no SCs were performed would be awesome though, or some cool gimmick that would require more than "beat it 'til it's dead" strat.
    Depends on how they do it kinda. Like for example if it had enstun like Lugarhoo but procced more often could get icky. Or maybe give it an unavoidance aura along with the crazy intimidation rate lol. You can't avoid attacks but you can't count on debuffs and stuns to stop them either lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anomie View Post
    100% chance of Marbol, with EBB @ Yorcia. Considering big nasty plant, with instant death, following the doomtree trend.

And I'd put money on a Manticor, and Gnoles for Kamhir.

Simply because of every ones affinity toward mnk, we'll have to fight (another one) in the form of Gnole, iLVL Alpha Gnole Anders anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah the abyssea AoE terror spamming Roc!!!

Rafflesia would be a fun time to fight as an nm. Maybe Leafkin? The Touccan Sam Colibri could be neet.
    There's actually no Uragnites in Foret afaik too, they are in ceizak's beaches, and for some reason Gnats hang out in Foret lol.

Malboro NMs didn't make anyone's list yet? those would be awesome/annoying, Belladonas are def good contenders for Plantoid NMs.
    Maybe Amphiptere for birds, and/or if they use the Roc, hopefully Abyssea MB skin...
    Wow, all you need is Serket Like mobs to spam Death Scissors over and over(or that potent AOE bio or whatever) and Fomors to spam Dimensional Death and you have yourselves you own little version of hell.

Are you trying to make people quit the game even more?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post

Are you trying to make people quit the game even more?
    Square certainly is....

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

prediction time!

Yumcax:
    Snapweed
    Panopt
    Rafflesia
    Goobbue
    Morbol

Hurkan:
    Tulfaire
    Colibri
    Apkallu
    Hippogryph
    Roc

Kumhau:
    Raaz
    Lucerewe
    Ovim
    Buffalo
    Yztarg

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    Wow, all you need is Serket Like mobs to spam Death Scissors over and over(or that potent AOE bio or whatever) and you have yourselves you own little version of hell.
    Psh how about poisonga II followed by Hell scissors spam! http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Khadem_Quemquoma

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A NM Gnole with intimidate would just bring in more RNGs since ranged attacks aren't affected by it, i'm just cross referencing your dislike for RNGs strats, pay no attention. A Gnole that spamed Plenilune Embrace every few seconds if no SCs were performed would be awesome though, or some cool gimmick that would require more than "beat it 'til it's dead" strat.
    I would like to see a Gnole that has constant undispellebal dread spikes, while going into plenilune embrace spam mode if hit by ranged attacks, makeing nukeing the only viable damage for it .

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

They could do something like what they did for Kam, with the fetters. Some kind of field hazard that mages would need to nuke down.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    They could do something like what they did for Kam, with the fetters. Some kind of field hazard that mages would need to nuke down.
    dont want that, i want a fight that relies on pure magical damage and cant be formless striked to victory!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

will never happen. SE is forever afraid of BLM

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Even if you needed to nuke a boss or two in a delve area, it might not even change peoples group composition. I mean, a typical delve group already has two sch and two geo as potential nukers, and some groups use rdm (or an extra sch) as well.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    will never happen. SE is forever afraid of BLM
    They are afraid of black magic period.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

There are chigoes in Yorcia, I can see some NM as annoying as Tunga, but would overlap with a panopt, so not that sure about that.
    Hope Marjami fracture to be an outdoor area, a bunch of birds in a cave would be looking odd, and it will open up to possible amphiptere miniboss.
    Snoll boss! There are plenty in Kamhir, maybe on a timer a'la CoP.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    I would like to see a Gnole that has constant undispellebal dread spikes, while going into plenilune embrace spam mode if hit by ranged attacks, makeing nukeing the only viable damage for it .
    I'm pretty sure people would just melee that down anyway. MDT reduces how much Dread Spikes heals him for, and WSs ignore it completely. It'd just take a bit longer.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't forget fighting him on a full moon so he's practically invincible.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I want a rabbit NM.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    Doesn't even have to be constant per se. With nms having over 1 mil hp they just have to recast it once every 3-4 minutes and it will be up full time lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arshesney View Post
    There are chigoes in Yorcia, I can see some NM as annoying as Tunga, but would overlap with a panopt, so not that sure about that.
    Also chigs are vermin

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Doesn't even have to be constant per se. With nms having over 1 mil hp they just have to recast it once every 3-4 minutes and it will be up full time lol.
    He's have to cast it every minute, and it'd probably be dispellable, too. Having it be constant would be much harder to avoid.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    He's have to cast it every minute, and it'd probably be dispellable, too. Having it be constant would be much harder to avoid.
    Er enhanced duration!!! Well they are dark type mobs so wouldn't be hard to make it undispellable. Just think it might be funnier if SE was like it's not constant!!! It wears off for 1 second before he recasts it!!! And look he spends time recasting it that's your window to deal dmg!!!

Actually that might be an interesting idea. Some kind of serious negative to trying to dmg a mob most the time. Like for melee maybe dread spikes or a rediculously high counter rate from any direction. For ranged maybe get shot back lol. For magic insta reflected back. ws get tp moved back. Except during the right time. Like you can do magic dmg while it does tp move etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast