An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Get Ready to Fracture Your Foes in the Next Version Update! (02/26/2014)

Prepare your planchettes, for the next version update is see to descend upon Vana'diel in mid-March!

Hot on the heels of the skull-cracking skirmishes of February come new Delve content, the long-awaited Cait Sith avatar, more relic reforging, and Campaign adjustments. If you enjoy more esoteric adventures, whet your appetites with new alter egos and ways to enjoy current ones, a command to lock your appearance even after changing equipment, changes to the fishing system, and new Records of Eminence objectives!

We'll be revealing more in the days and weeks ahead, so stay tuned for more information!
    New Delve
    Cait Sith
    Relic Reforge
    Campaign Adjustgments
    Trust NPCs
    Vanity Gear
    Fishing Adjustments
    Records of Eminence

Probably safe to assume it's going to be two new Delve areas (Marjami/Yorcia), goes along with the relic reforges. Not going to see Ultra Mega Kumhau anytime soon I'd think.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

its gonna be fairly interesting i think.

Cait Sith, Campaign adjustments, Aphmau sans automata, Vanity gear. i can't say much for delve cos I won't get to do any of it...

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

pls add monstrosity amorphs

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Indeed, where's the Monstrosity news? I want to battle other people's monsters, party up with them and have some content to use my monipulators on as well as some decent rewards to keep people interested. SE's got something good here but they need to be a tad more proactive about making the content deep and relevant.

I guess I'm just concerned that people will slowly stop doing Monstrosity and then SE saying, "Well, I guess people don't like it anymore. We'll just stop updating it.", all the while not realizing it would be their fault for not giving people the content, battle systems and depth that Monstrosity sorely needs to be truly popular. Monstrosity is far and away my favourite content in the game so I'd really hate for that to happen.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hope that vanity gear command allows you to lock your weapon model as well, as long as the weapon you change to is of the same type. Would love to pull out some pulse weapons. :D

Really surprised Delve is coming as soon as it is. Figured the next update would be kind of shallow, trusts, minor adjustments, etc. But Delve? Shit, there's been so many people I've seen complain about it not being here, and how they'd come back once it was added. Very surprising. I wonder if it'll be 6-18 man content at launch, or remain 18 only for a few months.

On the same note as "wtf is up with Monstrosity?" I've been wondering the same about the Mog Garden. Not that I feel the same way about it as most of you do Monstrosity, but it was billed as this really cool thing you'd build upon and achieve something cool. And it hasn't seen an update in what, 6+ months?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Get Ready to Fracture Your Foes in the Next Version Update! (02/26/2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I hope that vanity gear command allows you to lock your weapon model as well, as long as the weapon you change to is of the same type. Would love to pull out some pulse weapons. :D

Really surprised Delve is coming as soon as it is. Figured the next update would be kind of shallow, trusts, minor adjustments, etc. But Delve? Shit, there's been so many people I've seen complain about it not being here, and how they'd come back once it was added. Very surprising. I wonder if it'll be 6-18 man content at launch, or remain 18 only for a few months.

On the same note as "wtf is up with Monstrosity?" I've been wondering the same about the Mog Garden. Not that I feel the same way about it as most of you do Monstrosity, but it was billed as this really cool thing you'd build upon and achieve something cool. And it hasn't seen an update in what, 6+ months?
    They already said that the vanity gear will "break" if you zone or change weapons

And ppl have been waiting delve since new zones were added -_-... Now is a must coz they need to complete relic 119 reforge items.

In another topic wondering if new delve will have old delve adjustment... The low man part...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Right, know what they said about the breaking bit. Doesn't stop me from hoping that they've managed to allow same weapon type swaps to not break it. Not disagreeing that it shoulda been added along time ago, or now, or anything like that. Just surprised to see it follow an update that was already quite rich in content. Monthly updates in other games, and so far, this one, seem to follow a schedule of content > adjustments > content > adjustments. Just surprising to see a content > content order.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i doubt the new delve will be 6 man piss easy as the current is. will prolly be ally content first.

i thought the march update will be minor but i am positivly surprised its this big!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm always happy to see more content, but i'm really disappointed to see the HP/MP adjustment getting pushed back... My Taru was looking forward to surviving an event (maybe).

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

on sidenote the bitching about cait sith will finally come to an end!

Now the smns can start bitching about atomos

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From the relic thread, it looks like it better be doing 30-40k BPs or be some awesome support, or it's gonna be a toy regardless. Know those are crit pics, but still. Smn getting to be some pretty crazy burst DD.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Laughing Skull

Maybe they will lift some of the restrictions of where you can bring TRUST NPC's, that'd be kewl.

Also yay new Delve! I kinda hope they keep the new settings for it, so you can go in with less then 18 and still complete it. I didn't mind the full alliance mode, but obv. less room for error with less people, and then you don't feel like you're herding cats. \o/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kinda figured this was coming finally with all the 119 we've gotten and how easy first delve has become. Makes sense to bring in the new high tier allaince stuff soon after making current gearing easy to get when doing progression. I'd imagine it will start out allaince too until they are ready to avdance to the next stage.

Also campaign!?! Like WotG?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dear SE,
    Let the new fishes that were introduced a while back be guttable with a shiney new prize item!

Thanks,
    :D

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    the long-awaited Cait Sith avatar
    http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/up...boat-scene.gif

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Honestly, this is much faster than I expected them to come out with real content... and it looks like there's a lot of it. me gusta

I dunno about that, to be blunt there is only one real centerpiece in this patch (New Delve which also covers Relic Reforging). Cait Sith might have a battlefield but who knows. Comparing it to the patches we got the last few months it's not really a lot more or less. Likely 10 NMs + 2 Delve Bosses VS SKCNMs or AAHM etc. The rest is stuff we've been getting the last few patches too, like Trusts.

Not that I'm not looking forward to it, but it seems to be about the same amount of content as the last couple patches we've gotten.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

When SE initially told us there would be a second Delve, they said it would be harder and require gear from Tojil, Muyingwa and Dakuwaqu. I wonder if that will still be the case. Would be rather shitty if they expect people to clear content that is harder than existing content just to get Lv.119 relic body and legs.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Oh god, this is so exciting! New delve, I hope its alliance based content. I also wonder how Nashmeria will be, she was kinda weak in the athena orb fight without her puppets lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast