1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 8 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 8 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before Meteor Question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Before Meteor Question

So has anyone ordered this recently? It says out of stock on the site but I read somewhere that it says this in the cart but still ships. It is letting me check out and input my information so I was just curious.

Just want to know if I can still order this from their site or if I need to head to ebay.

Edit: I should have made the topic more specific. Meant Before Meteor Soundtrack.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Check a place like CDjapan. The nice allure of the Music Blueray is its first print edition comes w/an exclusive minion (same for the after meteor being released later this month). CDjapan will say if they have the first edition still in stock. They are also cheaper and faster than going through the SE site.

Since it's been a while, if you really want the minion then you might have to go to eBay

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by samalis View Post
    So has anyone ordered this recently? It says out of stock on the site but I read somewhere that it says this in the cart but still ships. It is letting me check out and input my information so I was just curious.

Just want to know if I can still order this from their site or if I need to head to ebay.

Edit: I should have made the topic more specific. Meant Before Meteor Soundtrack.
    If you want to sell the wind up dalamud code from that, I'd buy it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey, let me know if this works out for you, I've been meaning to buy this for some time now.