Closed Thread
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

WTS - Zelda 3DS XL Bundle with Bravely Default, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Fire Emblem, more.

Sad to say I am selling all of this. My car was stolen while I was at work all day, and long story short, I didn't have full coverage on it. Fortunately a co-worker just bought a car and told me he would sell me his other car in payments for now, just need the extra money.

I was going to go to cheap ass gamer but I thought I would try here first to see if anyone really wanted this.

Limited edition gold and black Zelda edition 3DS XL that comes with a leather case, charger, a thermoplastic case that has been on it since I took it out of the box, it has also has hori screen protectors on it as well since I first opened it.

Boxed games I have that will be included are Bravely Default, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. It came with Zelda: A Link Between Worlds download code which is already on the system itself. Other games I have bought on eshop will be included, those are:

Zelda: Link's Awakening
    Zelda: Oracle of Ages
    Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
    Zelda: Four Swords
    Etrian Odyssey IV

Spoiler: show

I am willing to part with everything seen here for $300, I will need the money to ship it out. Serious offers, PM me or you can also reach me at my email [email protected] going to be at work all day tomorrow.

I can also sell the games separate and system by itself for $220. I will throw Bravely Default with it for $250 total or $30 by itself. Donkey Kong Returns I will sell for $25, and Fire Emblem for $25. I am open minded to offers, shoot me some.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Sold.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character