+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    It has been over a week for me, I understand real life and am not concerned or angry, just went and found another server. I am trying out the era server right now. similar to this one.
    I'm on the Era server, has a lot of issues IMO. Missing quest, bugs and annoying occurrences (and some funny ones too like an airship flying through the mountains outside Windy). I'm not the type of player to cry if I don't get help, I'll just look for someone to help but if I try to solo and do some FoV book burns, I should be able to do it w/o the help of a mentor. Qufim Island has restricted pages for mentors only. Will not work and kills don't register unless you have a mentor in the party.

The server still seems like alpha stage testing and needs help. GMs are good guys and the main link shell is cool and all maybe it can use some work. I don't turn down a free game but at-least the basics should be in place and feel right.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hello everyone is this server still up ? whats the boot command for it ?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Registered to the forum but received no confirmation email. The FAQ states that you should contact an administrator in this eventuality, but the forum requires you to be logged-in to do so.. which I can't do until activated. Catch-22 situation much? But yeah, some help would be appreciated.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Jericho, what email do you use? Gmail? I had some friends that had issues with this as well. I'll see what I can figure out for you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks Kyten. I PM'd you my email address.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just tried registering for your project's forum from three different email accounts. One on gmail, one on comcast.net and one on yahoo. If this fourth attempt through hotmail doesn't work you might need to check your server's sendmail capabilities. Fourth attempt failed as well, and it didn't go to the spam or junk folders. Could I have a manual activation please?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm having similar problems to other people. I'd really like to check out your server but the confirmation email isn't showing up. Is this server still going?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hello all is this server active?
    if yes can anyone explain me how to play on it, where to download game, how to join server, i am total new, dont know anything, can somebody give me some steps and links how to play on this server?
    Thank you !

Go on the official forums, get setup there (hearing there are some bugs with the auto-emails atm). All the instructions are on the forums in their respective subforums. Just updated to the new login method last night, after updating the client, having not logged in over 2 months. Server runs just fine.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yeah, you'll need to wait until they get their auto emails fixed first before you can do anything though.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Yeah, the registration process is messed up as well, the forums they have moved to is rife with bugs.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Link for steps of installation method?

I Registered like 2 weeks ago on GamerzProjectXi but have not received a confirmation email. From reading other posts, they are having a problem with the auto email. Can anyone help me or provide me with a link to a forum to steps of installation process for Shinra Project Server?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello all. Sorry to here that some people are having issues. I'd like to address some of them real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowwven View Post
    I Registered like 2 weeks ago on GamerzProjectXi but have not received a confirmation email. From reading other posts, they are having a problem with the auto email. Can anyone help me or provide me with a link to a forum to steps of installation process for Shinra Project Server?
    Please be aware that sometimes these confirmation emails get sent to a JUNK or SPAM folder in many peoples emails. If you have requested a forums account, it should take no longer than 1-2hours to received an email. If it does, please re check the email address you had it sent to.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackExcalibur View Post
    Yeah, you'll need to wait until they get their auto emails fixed first before you can do anything though.
    We do not have any issues at all with our forums website or our bug reporting website. We have regular game updates and alot of complete content available. There is usually always a GM online or at least a way to get into contact with one and we have a wonderful VENT channel with lots of friendly people to help with inside or outside game issues.

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    Yeah, the registration process is messed up as well, the forums they have moved to is rife with bugs.
    Another thing I heard about, is the question asked when creating an account to make sure that you are not a bot. The question reads: "How many of each animal did Moses have on the ark?:"

Please read this very carefully and think before you answer. Hope this helps. I'll be around to help answer any questions as best I can.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

whats the ip for the free server cheers i want to conect to it and play

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Is this project still ongoing? Sign me up please :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilkados View Post
    whats the ip for the free server cheers i want to conect to it and play
    We do NOT use Ashita to connect to the server. We have full installation instructions on the forums after you sign up here: gamerzprojectxi.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lovercraft View Post
    Is this project still ongoing? Sign me up please :D
    Yes we are thriving nicely. Please come join us and sign up and follow our installation guide on the forums. Its under the server account/information section after you sign up labeled COMPLETE INSTALLTION GUIDE!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

whats the average /all amount by any chance would anyone know?

I don't regularly log in, but when I do its usually around +70.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffy View Post
    whats the average /all amount by any chance would anyone know?
    I wont lie about numbers. It's not my thing. We have new people come in regularly. Usually we have about 30+ a day minimum online. We do not allow dual boxing so those numbers are true players playing. Very few afk and we have had upwards of 50+ regularly. With school back in session, the numbers are generally biggest at USA primetime (3-5pm). The more the word gets out the more players we will get so spread it!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

just a quick question, since i know this game works with the steam version according to the official forums install guide, how far are the expansions up to? I currently stopped playing during WotG so i have up to that installed on my pc still. So i wanted to know if i should get the steam copy since ToA+ are included there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast