Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Going to be incredibly interesting with the name scenario, assuming anyone seriously cares enough to transfer... Let's be honest, every server is exactly the same. Hate the douchebag set on your server, I promise you there is one on every server.

I do like that they "half" realized I'm right and that server merging won't do shit. I agree with FREE server jumping, while that would probably be a bit much, $10 would sell me.

(Also, going to be HELL on the ffxiah system for those 3 people that actually care about the point system).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I still get tells sometimes. They never respond when I ask them what they are doing to make gil so fast that $1/mil is actually worthwhile for them
    There is or was a packet exploit that let you resell to vendors at whatever price you wanted. Guessing some of them were doing that and had an unlimited supply.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    There is or was a packet exploit that let you resell to vendors at whatever price you wanted. Guessing some of them were doing that and had an unlimited supply.
    Geez I thought that was just 14. Man wish I could got some gil from that

Yeah that sounds like something from XIV, I've never heard of anything like that happening in XI, but then RMT in XI have never been nearly as annoying as they are in XIV (chat log wise).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Geez I thought that was just 14. Man wish I could got some gil from that
    It was indeed a thing, I don't have details on how it was happening though. There were other kinds of packet based glitches such as being able to use any set blue magic on any job.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    It was indeed a thing, I don't have details on how it was happening though. There were other kinds of packet based glitches such as being able to use any set blue magic on any job.
    dafuq! god I would have liked to try out some insane combos ._.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Any plans for a mass transfer? Seems like a good opportunity to do so and the responses to the "Alliance content/FIGHT ALL THE POSTERS" thread seem to warrant this action.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Any plans for a mass transfer? Seems like a good opportunity to do so and the responses to the "Alliance content/FIGHT ALL THE POSTERS" thread seem to warrant this action.
    I am confused, what do you mean?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Think server merge but with players transferring themselves. So many posters complain about no competent players to do content with, so that would technically be a solution.

Nothing would make me happier than to find a group of not-douchebag adults who actually want to play(and are good), and not just be artards all day long.

But, that shit ain't happening.

If on the MIRACLE chance that some mass exodus does happen where all the legit people jump and group up, I'd actually consider it. But let's get real, not ever going to happen.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Anomie View Post
    Nothing would make me happier than to find a group of not-douchebag adults who actually want to play(and are good), and not just be artards all day long.

But, that shit ain't happening.

If on the MIRACLE chance that some mass exodus does happen where all the legit people jump and group up, I'd actually consider it. But let's get real, not ever going to happen.
    sadly not happening, but would be nice if all the remaining EU Players would amass and gather on to the phoenix server ¬.¬ EU Primetime is getting more and more a wasteland

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    sadly not happening, but would be nice if all the remaining EU Players would amass and gather on to the phoenix server ¬.¬ EU Primetime is getting more and more a wasteland
    Something like that could interest me!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

If you guys all come to Lakshmi, you can ask me questions about GearSwap and I'll pretend to afk instead of answering them.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    If you guys all come to Lakshmi, you can ask me questions about GearSwap and I'll pretend to afk instead of answering them.
    I always imagined being a major developer for a popular app/plugin/windower would be a hell like no other when ingame. Every Tom, Dick, Harry, and douchebag would hit you up at will with issues, concerns, bitching and moaning, etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    My old home!!! I should return and bug you

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I always imagined being a major developer for a popular app/plugin/windower would be a hell like no other when ingame. Every Tom, Dick, Harry, and douchebag would hit you up at will with issues, concerns, bitching and moaning, etc.
    Honestly, if I leave my character on 24/7 I average about one question every other day, and generally whoever asks it is super apologetic. Some people try to use me as a substitute for Google, but I just blacklist them.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Now if they dropped the monthly fee I would consider coming back. I'm almost done with my FFXIV trial and will not be renewing. Sure there are the free servers, but I wouldn't mind paying say $7/month for a full working game.