1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 5 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

If you are MTing WTF is your PLD doing at only 114? Is he your kiter?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cage Rancor
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    If you are MTing WTF is your PLD doing at only 114? Is he your kiter?
    Clearly he hasn't read this thread lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yeah uh I don't wanna go there >_>... he gets the OT job done so that's enough that for me lol, being third character and all.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Probably in shield oath the entire time. I'm still grumpy that I only dealt around 180~ or so. Though I have a tank that can keep hate now so time to push it I guess.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

sorry but wats a good dps for warrior in turn 8?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    sorry but wats a good dps for warrior in turn 8?
    Ranging anywhere from 250-300+ with two tanks but it heavily depends on how your group does it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

ok im in acceptable range then! will work harder +_+ doing 293 today with a death(2 far mines + gas....)

or is it ACT being wierd after patch... noticed higher numbers than usual

first time in a PT where MT holds dread. not sure why they want me to go war except eating mines...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cage Rancor
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kacey View Post
    So does that make 272 as MT in T7 decent? Or not since you're 100% on the boss.
    Reporting back. My main tank parse this week:

(Zero requested I note that he died so everyone didn't think he's bad.)

http://puu.sh/bLu9P/d4f8e3409c.png

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

All that means is that he bad for dying?

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    All that means is that he bad for dying?
    I was mpk'd tyvm! Person with shriek stood way too far away and got me, as I was more focused on getting through the group and not fire circling anyone, and didn't notice the awful shriek placement.

It actually kinda pissed me off cause it was on of the few times I really tried to push my DPS and I was like 350+ while kiting until I got killed. Healers didn't have swift up so I was dead a little while and never got a chance to get Garuda back up. (yet I still somehow beat the person who mpk'd me) Just kind of funny that almost every time Cage has one of his best parses, my dps is lower then normal, lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ramset View Post
    Reporting back. My main tank parse this week:

(Zero requested I note that he died so everyone didn't think he's bad.)

It's okay we know Zero's bad. That's pretty damn good though. Was that with Defiance off for some parts of the fight and full STR accs? I was pushing 295~300 this week but we kept dying due to stupid stuff so I ended up settling for a more conservative 275 in full STR accesories bar Neckpiece.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cage Rancor
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kacey View Post
    It's okay we know Zero's bad. That's pretty damn good though. Was that with Defiance off for some parts of the fight and full STR accs? I was pushing 295~300 this week but we kept dying due to stupid stuff so I ended up settling for a more conservative 275 in full STR accesories bar Neckpiece.
    Yeah, I was stance dancing. Full i110 STR accessories, and amazing healers. Was really fun actually, a good change from OT which I have grown to hate in that fight.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Amazing healers and a big pair of steel balls indeed. The couple times I stance danced I was clenching my butthole every time it did the back-to-back cleaves (Red whatever + Tail Slap) that dropped me to <2k.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I'm only disappointed I wasn't pushing amazing numbers myself; even with Ruby accs and only having Shield Oath up for the dancers and prosector it feels like I should've been higher. Granted that's a lightning-fast clear time so "only" for those is still like 1/3rd in Shield Oath, lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cage Rancor
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I still saved cooldowns accordingly the best I could. I've got a prety good feel for Tail Slaps, etc so I still attempted to "tank" the boss but it definitely requires balls to the wall.

Also, Seravi, I think that's an important point that you spent a decent chunk of the whole encounter on.adds in Shield Oath; you also don't.get Storm's Eye bonus there. I'll check other parses later to see how your main tank numbers compare.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

That is some bravery for T7. I just can't bring myself to try something like that in T7 when it takes my groups full 100% attention to even clear it normally these days during our 1-day-per-week log in.

Also since I'm only on one day a week I've switched back to using Novus for coil so no more interesting parses from me in the foreseeable future!

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    I'm only disappointed I wasn't pushing amazing numbers myself; even with Ruby accs and only having Shield Oath up for the dancers and prosector it feels like I should've been higher. Granted that's a lightning-fast clear time so "only" for those is still like 1/3rd in Shield Oath, lol.
    You can probably stay in Sword Oath for the Prosector and pop everything.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I've tried in my old static, you can technically sword oath everything and it's not really dangerous, though whether your healers will want to stab you is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    I've tried in my old static, you can technically sword oath everything and it's not really dangerous, though whether your healers will want to stab you is another question.
    I think it's very safe to stay in Sword Oath for at least two of the Melee adds, and just go Shield Oath + Foresight (probably not even needed) for the other one.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Renavi Silenas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

For PLD, if you had to choose a stat, DET or Parry? Assuming MT during progression. Parry just seems kind of useless to me but that's why I'm asking.

Oops, posted in the wrong thread. x.x