• Navigation
Closed Thread

WTS Playstation SCPH-1000 (NTSC-J): mint conditions, 2 pads, box, instructions, mem. card, 11 games

Pretty rare launch model of the Sony Playstation, model SCPH-1000, NTSC-J, MINT CONDITIONS

more pictures in this gallery: http://imgur.com/a/l8IoG#0

It's pretty much in perfect conditions (no scratches, no yellowing, working leds and buttons) despite being 20 years old and comes with:

- 2 original, working Joypads (1st series, not Dualshock);
    - original Memory Card (working as well);
    - original cables (SCART + power cable and adapter for EU sockets);
    - original Box in extremely good conditions (even moreso considering it's 20 years old and has been sitting in my basement, although sealed, for at least 15);
    - original Instruction booklets.

Also Comes with several games in great conditions, all boxed (see list below).

The console still works perfectly (it's unmodified which means that it plays NTSC-J games only), please take a look at this video for reference (that's me turning it on and playing Ridge Racer Revolution, funny voice is my fiancee playing with our dog ):

List of games included with the console:

Gran Turismo
    Gran Turismo 2
    Metal Gear Solid (with Suikoden II demo disk, I think this game alone is worth 30 US$)
    Zeitgeist
    Tekken
    Jikkyoo Soccer J.League Winning Eleven
    Ridge Racer Revolution
    Mobile Suit Gundam
    Battle Arena Toshinden (special price version)
    Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22
    Dragonball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you got questions, I'm willing to take more pictures too if needed be.

PRICE: 200 US $/145 € (shipment not included - these, with box, instructions and everything, usually go for 200 € without games on ebay but I can't list it on ebay.com from Italy because I've never really used ebay and you need feedback, 10+ sales and stuff).

PAYMENT: I will only accept PayPal (unless you're in Italy)

Payment has to be made in advance, I will ship the item (with adequate packaging to avoid damage) as soon as the payment has gone through.

SHIPMENT: I'm in Italy but I'm willing to ship internationally, as for the rates and shipping times it depends on the service you pick (whether you want tracking or not, for instance) and where you are (most likely anywhere between 25 and 45 Euro, unless you live on the moon that is). Let me know and we will arrange the details (I made some custom arcade sticks for a guy in Qatar in December and he got them in exactly 6 days, shipment costed 40 Euro but was like, double the size and 3 times the weight of the PS1).

Well let me know. Also my email: [email protected]

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi is this still in sale?

Please let me know because I just sign up this site because of this

Many thanks

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level