1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 1 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 19 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 14 hours, 1 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem saving hotbars     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Problem saving hotbars

Ok so I am playing on pc with a ps3 controller

I remarked the problem this week, so I don't know how long I've had he problem

So Monday I remade all my whm hotbar setting and all went fine, I closed my pc at night ( without logging off) when I logged in Tuesday my hotbar a we're reset to Monday status, so I think " ok might be since I didn't properly logged off Monday" so I try to change some hotbar on my mnk ( nothing big) then I log off and back on normally. ( my hotbars were changed with the modification I made).

So continue playing then I logged off and closed my pc.

Wednesday I log back in and my mnk macros are reset to Monday too ( the mini change I did is not there anymore).

So I don't get it, I have about 20gig left on my disk

Cannot post on the of cu lol banned

Halp me!

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd try moving/deleting the hotbar file Documents/My Games/FFXIV/Characterfolder and see if that fixes it. You'll have to start all over, but maybe the hotbars will actually save this time.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Game seems to like to fart when it comes to saving job-specific hotbars at times since latest update? Had my MNK hotbar not save earlier this week, and today my DRG's was reset to before yesterday's.

On PS3 it likes to save your shit when swapping between jobs, which is what I did before logging off last night, seemed to make no difference. At least it's just one job, not my entire set.