+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Loving Sailor Moon Crystal. Can't wait to see Rei's transformation in two weeks.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Is it just me or is the animation getting even more wonky? I hope this trend doesn't continue or by the end of the season it'll look like picasso, except with worse proportions. Please learn how to position eyes on faces, you are professionals.

I thought Usagi and co were getting more expressive compared to last time, but then Usagi just had the most bland expression on her face when she was talking to the youma before she transformed, I don't even...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Is it just me or is the animation getting even more wonky? I hope this trend doesn't continue or by the end of the season it'll look like picasso, except with worse proportions. Please learn how to position eyes on faces, you are professionals.

I thought Usagi and co were getting more expressive compared to last time, but then Usagi just had the most bland expression on her face when she was talking to the youma before she transformed, I don't even...
    Not that I'm a fan of it, as I'd rather it be proper, for the TV release, but it's not unusual for the BD release to fix/enhance animation issues; that's what I'm waiting for before I watch this. Ya, I know, it will be a long wait, but it's how I like to see my shows.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For me, the scene where Ami meets Luna and Usagi hurt, face quality was really bad.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Moon Animate Make-Up
    This is amazing.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If anyone was hoping to buy the LE....well too bad because it sold out right away

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/acti...mName=smcombo1

Standard is still aight
    http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/acti...temName=smdvd1

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Just ooc, what was the gift with purchase?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    This is amazing.
    It's definitely something.

I am liking the remake. Idk guess I have low standards. It's fun to watch imo.

I'm enjoying it too. Personally I don't think this is as bad as the hardcore fans claim it to be.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

It reminds me a lot of the manga so I have no gripes.
    Except that I have to wait for it to come out!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I am liking the remake. Idk guess I have low standards. It's fun to watch imo.
    Pretty much the same for me. It really takes a lot for me to hate something entirely. lol

And yeah, the 2 week wait is definitely the worst part for me. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I'm enjoying it too. Personally I don't think this is as bad as the hardcore fans claim it to be.
    Are the hardcore fans saying it's bad? So far the most I've heard is that it looks weird at times, which it does. Otherwise I'm liking it and the pacing, and that the fights aren't all stock footage killshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Are the hardcore fans saying it's bad?
    I haven't paid that much attention to what they're saying, but just look at the past couple pages it's mostly negative comments (but you're right, mostly complaining about art style/no emotion etc)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

You know, it really speaks volumes about how dumb Usagi is when she can't connect the guy who walks around randomly wearing a tuxedo to the guy who swoops in wearing a tuxedo.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    You know, it really speaks volumes about how dumb Usagi is when she can't connect the guy who walks around randomly wearing a tuxedo to the guy who swoops in wearing a tuxedo.
    At least in the original anime he dressed differently But, it's not like the sailor's wearing any mask or whatever and still he and the enemies can't make the connection. This is actually one of the elements of the genre that has to be accepted without any thinking.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

in the live action series, they all looked normal japanese then when they transformed they got all the weird looking hair. if you're lookin for realism

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    At least in the original anime he dressed differently But, it's not like the sailor's wearing any mask or whatever and still he and the enemies can't make the connection. This is actually one of the elements of the genre that has to be accepted without any thinking.
    They addressed this in the old show. It was around when Sailor Venus shows up. They meet at Rei's temple and someone makes a comment about them not being able to recognize each other when they aren't in their transformations. Personally, I just figured something along the lines of "wizards" and left it be.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

New dub clips:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/664759
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/664768

[Edit] Found another one. WARNING! This is a shakeycam from the convention, where they weren't supposed to be taping! This means this vid's days are seriously numbered. Please remove the vid from the quote if you quote my post, thank you very much. If and when it is removed, I will edit and remove it since again, I hate hate HATE dead vids.
    <<As I warned, video's dead, off it goes!>>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm done with this show. I just can't stomach the awful animation and ruining my favorite character.

^
    Nice legs...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast