+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The problem is that they're outsourcing some scenes and it shows.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/9a8508f1c...8ak4o1_500.png

This is some straight up Code Geass QUALITY.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    This is some straight up Code Geass QUALITY.
    I saw a masterpost with a lot worse than just her.

Frankly I wouldn't give a shit about this sort of thing in other anime. But something as iconic and influential as Sailor Moon should not put out that level of quality.

Didn't see it posted but the official Momoiro Clover Z channel has future footages ;o

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

It's so odd... sometimes it's good and reminds me a lot of the manga... then other times it's so bad for seemingly no reason at all...

If they fuck up Sailor Venus I will get my pitchfork out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

The transformation sequences still looks so out of place..

Also, Venus' transformation doesn't look to have the same effect with her hair.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Ughhh I'm going to pretend some of those glaring quality problems do not exist. You can see where they clearly cut corners.

So unnecessary to cut corners on an anime that will be successful like Sailor Moon.

Next episode:
    Spoiler: show
    :O My second favorite senshi. Hype!

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

You're invited!
    We're debuting the first 4 episodes of Sailor Moon on HULU with its brand new English cast, uncut, remastered with none other than a live-streamed sparkle-tastic SLUMBER PARTY! ( Bookmark it ♥ bit.ly/MnLtPty95 )

Friday, September 5at 8:00pm in PDT
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1543132112567683/

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

Like mannequins weren't already creepy enough without being possessed by something evil.

lol @ Ami being suspicious of someone who plays video games well.

I think for me, it's going to take some time to warm up to Jupiter's voice...

Tuxedo Mask <3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So, Tuxedo now knows that Usagi is Sailor Moon ?.? Aside from it being obvious, this stuff usually needs a reveal and that's how it happened in the original tv series, yet there's basically no mention of it here?

BG Level

It was revealed in the previous episode(ep 4). Sailor Moon was asleep on the bench on the balcony after the fight, Tuxedo Mask kissed her and then Luna was all, "Get away from Usagi!"

So, Luna blew her cover.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He saw her transform in Episode 3.
    Either way they've released a video for the blue-ray release and... they have made some changes to episode 2. It looks much better now(at least what they've released so far).
    Here you can see some differences: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...version-digest

BG Level

I went back to rewatch episode 3, as I didn't know how I could have missed this. I guess shouting "Moon Power!" to transform into that disguise might as well be transforming into Sailor Moon, unless they're all as oblivious as the first series :3

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    He saw her transform in Episode 3.
    Either way they've released a video for the blue-ray release and... they have made some changes to episode 2. It looks much better now(at least what they've released so far).
    Here you can see some differences: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...version-digest
    Pics are almost night/day, just like I figured they would be. Looks like waiting for the BD is the way to go to watch the series.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Holy Jesus. I'm not one to worry about art so much over the story, but that just made me realize how bad the art was.

lmao.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I must be blind but some of the art "fixes" look worse to me. Like any of the ones where they aren't just redrawing the mouth I'm not really seeing a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    I must be blind but some of the art "fixes" look worse to me. Like any of the ones where they aren't just redrawing the mouth I'm not really seeing a big difference.
    Mostly the eye placement and eyes themselves, they also made the shading more detailed in some parts. Considering the eyes are the most important part of the face (especially with this style) it works out. They also fix perspective and generally bad parts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    I'm not sure lol, I see huge differences. The new pics are surely more consistent with Episode 1 and Crystal in general. I'm sure they'll do the same for 3 and 4.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

stilll digging the series, but the improvements in episdoe 2 are really good. still gonna watch this!

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

New episode is out.

Spoiler:

Spoiler: show
    Very different from it's corresponding chapter in the manga -- Zoicite lives, much like Jadeite and Nephrite before him. I think this is due to Takeuchi wanting to keep the Shitennou alive this time around so she can finally use them in the Senshi/Shitennou pairings she's wanted to do for years now.