BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Delve 2.0 discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm fighting Broxa (Toucan/Colibri NM) in Marjami Ravine. Hits pretty hard, has super high defense too. I'm on BST and I'm hitting for less than 20 dmg a pop with 100-130 Ruinators. Not exactly sure if it's weak to magic, or if to really damage it you need to have piercing weapons.

Uses all standard Colibri TP moves. Haven't seen it use anything different yet. Then again, I've only gotten it to 95% solo on BST with some NPCs.

Old Merits
    BG Level

T5 in Marjami, Podarge, Harpy, usual harpy tp moves and casts wind based magic.

Harder than shard 3, quite evasive, use scherzo and its still easy.

New NMs are a joke.

Can someone check to see what the possible mezzotinting paths (if any) there are for the new delve sets?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yorcia T1/2/3

Artsieq Cuffs 75k
    Qaaxo leggings 75k
    Inlamvuyeso 40k
    Xaddi cuisses 87.5k
    Qaaxo mask 87.5k
    Zanhi ring 40k
    Artsieq jubbah 100k
    Samanasi cape 40k

Killed the t1, it was a joke.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fake View Post
    New NMs are a joke.
    Almost worried this is going to make the process of figuring out their weakness' and tricks less needed, or take longer. Content that we can face roll typically doesn't get much time spent figuring out the intricacies of the system and mobs. Might make 5+B harder for groups to do if as a community we don't get things worked out, and the go-to strat is "kill all the things."

Guess this is on SE in a way, I'd imagine a fair majority of the population is 119 geared at least partially at this point. Things should of been made at least a tad tougher, if not matching Delve 1.0's experience when it hit. Most couldn't even kill NMs within hours until we knew their tricks and such.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Almost worried this is going to make the process of figuring out their weakness' and tricks less needed, or take longer. Content that we can face roll typically doesn't get much time spent figuring out the intricacies of the system and mobs. Might make 5+B harder for groups to do if as a community we don't get things worked out, and the go-to strat is "kill all the things."

Guess this is on SE in a way, I'd imagine a fair majority of the population is 119 geared at least partially at this point. Things should of been made at least a tad tougher, if not matching Delve 1.0's experience when it hit. Most couldn't even kill NMs within hours until we knew their tricks and such.
    When delve 1.0 came out, that was content level 119, and our gear was ~99 which is a 20 level gear/content level gap. Now our gear is 119, content level of new delve is 122 - its only a 3 level gap, so would not expected it to be as hard as the first time.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I'm fighting Broxa (Toucan/Colibri NM) in Marjami Ravine. Hits pretty hard, has super high defense too. I'm on BST and I'm hitting for less than 20 dmg a pop with 100-130 Ruinators. Not exactly sure if it's weak to magic, or if to really damage it you need to have piercing weapons.

Uses all standard Colibri TP moves. Haven't seen it use anything different yet. Then again, I've only gotten it to 95% solo on BST with some NPCs.
    Does it get weaker if it eats your food? That feels like a gimmick they'd give a Colibri NM.

Old Merits
    BG Level

For Marjami T5, scherzo is useless since wings of agony is multi hit.

A decently geared mnk/nin whm brd would have no issues with it though.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Yorcia T1/2/3

Artsieq Cuffs 75k
    Qaaxo leggings 75k
    Inlamvuyeso 40k
    Xaddi cuisses 87.5k
    Qaaxo mask 87.5k
    Zanhi ring 40k
    Artsieq jubbah 100k
    Samanasi cape 40k

Killed the t1, it was a joke.
    Yorcia T4/5
    Usonmunku 150k
    Isuka 150k
    Iaqbi Necklace 50k
    Lekboza 150k
    Twebuliij 150k
    Pulfanxa 150k
    Magneto 150k

T4 was a chloris, very easy fight

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

One other thing to remember when considering the difficulty of the field NMs - the field NMs have 1/3 the HP of the ones that will be in the fracture at the end of the month.

Edit: Assuming 18 man delve of course.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Augment are different, got Qaaxo legging, augment: path A 1att/eva Path B acc+1 path C: att+1 mab+1 str +1

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

marjami I mob

colibri, takes half melee damage

trick is to have someone spam magic, tier 1 nukes, to let him reflect. the damage output of the colibri is laughable, so yeah easy to survive. he reflects the spells in AoE tier, fire 1 ----> firaga etc.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Calydontis (Kamihr T1) is a raaz which levels up for undetermined reasons and gains huge type-specific damage resistances

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    One other thing to remember when considering the difficulty of the field NMs - the field NMs have 1/3 the HP of the ones that will be in the fracture at the end of the month.

Edit: Assuming 18 man delve of course.
    Not sure if serious..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Repeating since it was buried on the last page:

- Is XP from outside delve NMs new?

Additionally, do the new delve pieces have the same RP requirements to upgrade?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    When delve 1.0 came out, that was content level 119, and our gear was ~99 which is a 20 level gear/content level gap. Now our gear is 119, content level of new delve is 122 - its only a 3 level gap, so would not expected it to be as hard as the first time.
    Right, exactly why I said this is on SE for not making it any harder.

OT, Yorcia II is a Treant, Laevvid. -99%ish DT far as we can tell, however some things that have stood out: Wildfire specifically does full damage, 2500+, however Fireshot was doing 12, Sanguine Blade does 600-700ish from Pld, Spirits Within did 2, Mnk Formless does nothing, Fire nukes seem to be doing okish damage (hard to tell, nuker isn't well geared, could be resists or lack of MAB). Everything else tried so far seems to be junk. Enfeebling magic and the likes have done nothing to turn the effect off.

Little more info. Water type damage heals it and triggers a 2hr animation followed by a Leafstorm. It's most definitely very weak to fire damage, however the modifier seems to shift a lot up and down, no idea what causes that though. Fire I with a proper nuking set was doing 1800ish though. He seemed generally weak to other types of magic as well, some good numbers out of Banish, Holy, other spell eles, etc.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    Calydontis (Kamihr T1) is a raaz which levels up for undetermined reasons and gains huge type-specific damage resistances
    damage resistance might be tied to zealous snort. level up might be tied to magic damage. level ups give huge amounts of evasion and magic evasion.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Can we start collating mob positions? There seems to be a lack of them in here:

Marjami:
    T1 at K-8, shard drops from ??? (Colibri)
    T2 at M-11, shard drops from ??? (???)
    T3 at F/G-9, shard drops from frogs (Tulfaire)
    T4 at D-11, shard drops from rabbits (Apkallu)
    T5 at E-8, shard drops from ??? (???)

Yorcia:
    T1 at ???, shard drops from Snapweed (???)
    T2 at ???, shard drops from Spiders (???)
    T3 at H-7, shard drops from opo-opo (snapweed)
    T5 at F-7/8, shard drops from ??? (???)

Im a BG Attention Whore
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Anub'arak

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post

oh how i wish this were true.

we are back to vertical progress until there is a new endgame system created. in come the adjustments.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Kamihr T1/2/3
    Qaaxo mitaines 75k
    Xaddi boots 75k
    Nguruve ring 40k
    Artsieq hose 87.5k
    Xaddi headgear 87.5k
    Gevaudan belt 40k
    Qaaxo Harness 100k