+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Delve 2.0 discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    The Belladonna went down to much the same, but will heal 20k+ by eating a charmed player (likely only <25%, maybe <50%).It's charm isn't radial though, maybe even single target (never saw more than one person charmed, but we were careful if it was conal). Our strategy was kinda... to blow up anybody who got charmed and have them homepoint back to #3 (or can just raise) >.> Figured they're gonna be dead anyway, so keep her from healing off them.
    we did the Belladonna as MNK RNG DRK SCH WHM dualbox BRD. killing charmed players wasnt an option for us. Gravity seems to land fine, as soon as charm occured ----> sleep charmed player, uncharmed player moves belladonna away. Just dont feed it TP and keep charmed players out of range and she wont eat them. Enmity became an issue for the whm healing later, enmity wasn as much an issue for me as sch with aurorastorm up (Tupsimati) and Animus minuo for curing, tough i dont know how much -enmity our whm has (its not his main job by any means).

at one point boht melees were charmed because she spinned around. her hits arent that lethal and gravity + shadow band land very good.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Blinding Yorcia T1 removes its PDT, but gives it a corresponding MDT effect.

Blizzard didn't seem to lock out Marjami T5's damaging moves. Perhaps it needs a certain damage threshold or something else triggers it?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    we did the Belladonna as MNK RNG DRK SCH WHM dualbox BRD. killing charmed players wasnt an option for us. Gravity seems to land fine, as soon as charm occured ----> sleep charmed player, uncharmed player moves belladonna away. Just dont feed it TP and keep charmed players out of range and she wont eat them. Enmity became an issue for the whm healing later, enmity wasn as much an issue for me as sch with aurorastorm up (Tupsimati) and Animus minuo for curing, tough i dont know how much -enmity our whm has (its not his main job by any means).

at one point boht melees were charmed because she spinned around. her hits arent that lethal and gravity + shadow band land very good.
    I don't think full bloom can be out-ranged.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Her charm is definitely conal, had some bad hate shifts and she spun about and charmed both tanks at once, but we still pulled it out. As long as you're spread around and close enough you should be fine to have melee on it. We were killing our charmed because it's a bit harder to stop TP feed when you have six or seven Ifrits beating on her.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Airlixir # (Path A) Cibitshavore(Bow):
    #1: +7 Rng.Atk., +7 STR
    #2: +9 Rng.Atk., +9 STR
    #3: +11 Rng.Atk., +10 STR, +1 DMG
    #4: +12 Rng.Atk., +11 STR, +2 DMG
    #5: +14 Rng.Atk., +12 STR, +4 DMG
    #6: +15 Rng.Atk., +12 STR, +5 DMG

Old Merits
    BG Level

Did the Morta one twice as MNK MNK WHM BRD yesterday, never saw bloom in 6 or so charms, charm also doesn't seem to last as long as it does elsewhere. Worst case scenario you stop damage for 3mins. Was dying in ~4mins.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

so anyone know yet what the upgrades are for the xaddi sets paths?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Podarge also drops Emxgha and Mubvumbamiri Mantle

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone find out the augments for the shield... even unaugmented it should beat killedar+1 at least in terms of blocking

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Shield augments:

A: HP+5
    B: HP+5
    C: MP+2

don't have airlixirs to throw at it, so no idea what each path is past that.

WS is not what levels up Mirka (Tier V Kamihr) or at least not exclusively. We fought today with not one single WS and it leveled up like crazy, also tried with no magic damage, still leveled up like crazy.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by CelinaAlexander View Post
    WS is not what levels up Mirka (Tier V Kamihr) or at least not exclusively. We fought today with not one single WS and it leveled up like crazy, also tried with no magic damage, still leveled up like crazy.
    My group seemed to think that anything Light-based caused level up. It did seem to level up at every Light SC that went off, as well as every time our PLD used Flash. There's more to it though, as I saw it level up at times when no Light-based actions were used.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Stun and Shock caused it to level up the time I fought it for sure. It also leveled up a couple of times for seemingly no reason.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

What day of the week was it? So far all posts about it seem to be "x element caused level ups".

Quote Originally Posted by CelinaAlexander View Post
    Not sure how to discern this post. Was it fought once with only white and magic damage (no WS), and a second fight with only white and WS damage (no magic)?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Rank 9 path C

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    What day of the week was it? So far all posts about it seem to be "x element caused level ups".

Not sure how to discern this post. Was it fought once with only white and magic damage (no WS), and a second fight with only white and WS damage (no magic)?
    Fought twice with no magic damage or WS either time. Not even debuffs, I was even forbidden from using haste samba.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sabebus (dagger) Path c rank 15- 10 att 10 eva 3 DA

Thank you Heilger for donating some Airlixirs!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fought the Gnole a few times with a pug for lawls. Had a few JPs with us that said to not use any debuffs, or use WSs that land debuffs to prevent it from healing. Also said that once Gnole has the SP animation, you have to keep SCing Light and Darkness to break it.

Over the course of the fights, what they said kinda held up. Gnole would go down fine to 30%ish, then something would trigger it to spam heal itself to full. Turns out there was a Dnc that felt Sambas and Steps didn't apply to no debuffs and kept using them anyways, saying "it didn't heal a single time until they wore off and reapplied." Guessing once it hits a certain HP threshold, if it has any debuffs on, it'll spam heal itself up.

The -DT was a bit trickier and still no idea exactly how it works. Sometimes a few light/darks would break it and we'd get a blue proc. Other times, SCs wouldn't break it after many attempts and it'd seem to randomly get broken by a flurry of WSs/JAs/BPs.

Know it was said somewhere in this thread to just spam light damage on it, but I don't believe our Whms were doing that. Only thing I ever saw was Carbuncle doing stuff, and the Pld occasionally tossing Holy and Holy II. I'm not sure if the lack of light damage had any part in what happened, as it was rarely used, and seemed to go down fine except for the lack of knowledge on how to break consistently break the -DT, and the Dnc enfeebling the mob for the lawls.

Didn't really see anything crazy ridiculous out of him damage wise except for when he'd use Cacophony (and of course no one would dispel) and a melee would get gibbed with a bunch of counters + auto attacks. Personally got dropped once off a triple attack that got triple countered, followed by a round of auto attacks.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just did Yorcia T3 for the lulz (Morseiu).

Has exceptional endrain effect as health goes down (up to 1560) that counts as part of the damage. So a double attack can kill a melee instantly if both hits connect. Went as MNK/WAR WHM BRD to merit some and decided to pop to see how it is. Melee/NIN should be able to do this easily. Had a special move called Infaunal Flop (below 50%?) that did slow/weight/HP and MP down (by 50%).

Seems very easy otherwise if you can overcome the mega endrain effect.

EDIT: Elegy landed after 2 tries, slow took a few immunobreak, but para seemed to landed easily. It really wasn't that special outside of what I said above. No noticeable -dt or anything.

EDIT2: 2nd try I got floored at 2% by a random 2533 endrain. All snapweed moves removes shadows

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Mirka drops Idaraaja, the SMN Lv.117 ammo.

T3 Couerl for Drifts drops Qaaxo Harness

T4 Ironbeak Iguza drops the 119 augmentable gun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast