Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: March 17, broken stuff     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Since the update has anyone else been having a problem where when your summon dies and you try to resummon, it takes much longer than it used to to be able to summon it because it will say "You already have a pet" long after your pet already died?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyX View Post
    Since the update has anyone else been having a problem where when your summon dies and you try to resummon, it takes much longer than it used to to be able to summon it because it will say "You already have a pet" long after your pet already died?
    I don't play smn much but I've noticed the same on pup. There is a good like 5-10 second wait after the auto dies before it's letting me call another one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Long ago i had this same problem on smn, but it seemed to have gotten better. but I was doing some wkr earlier this week on smn (Literally my 3rd and 4th wkr ever, Which is the first time i used my smn in a while) And this issue was happening again. I usually stand as far back as i can when pet fightin the boss and then i will run up to pact here and there. So i usually dont really know whats going on, but it will look like i have no pet and i have to try and summon 4 times before it lets me cause it keeps sayin i have a pet already. Which was ok til the end when the tree was wiping everyone over and over and lots of times my pet was only thing on it which meant i was next when it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    PetTP has been fixed, we're looking into Attainment, although we cannot seem to reproduce the merits issue...
    Just found out that I need to delete old files for PetTP including it's setting. And download again to make it work. Plugin wise.

Statustimers are all still wacky and displaying the wrong timers.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by chichicha View Post
    Just found out that I need to delete old files for PetTP including it's setting. And download again to make it work. Plugin wise.
    Strange, maybe I forgot to bump the version, so it didn't download... I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew View Post
    Statustimers are all still wacky and displaying the wrong timers.
    Examples please, what exactly isn't working? It worked right for me.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

My aftermath timer is often showing wrong numbers, jumped all over the place in delve. I didn't pay attention to the others, so can't comment on those.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My Statustimers are randomly getting stuck at odd values like 456.xx. I've seen it happen most often on icons that are up for a long time (Ionis, Sanction, etc.) but have also seen it when doing VW on my atmacite icons after about 5 minutes.

My Silence is also not showing one line of equipment change since the update, when I have my config set to (like post #71 above). Is this a plugin issue or possible corruption on the user end that needs a delete/redownload?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Have you tried the Silence Addon? there is now 2: one plugin and one addon (only need one) and both configured separately. Just checkin.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Examples please, what exactly isn't working? It worked right for me.
    Quickdraw is the one I'm noticing the most, keeps saying its ready, but game says I have 7-10sec left. I use -4 Blood mask and -5 body QD timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Terravcota View Post
    My Silence is also not showing one line of equipment change since the update, when I have my config set to (like post #71 above). Is this a plugin issue or possible corruption on the user end that needs a delete/redownload?
    This happened to me. I completely deleted the silence plugin and used the add-on. If you played with both at the same time trying to figure out what was going on, just delete both then reflag add-on for download.

When I put up new buffs some of the other buffs carry over the new timer with statustimer instead of staying at the time they were at. Like I put up dodge and it says my ionis has been on for few seconds like I just applied it. Other times I will put up say like formless and it says formless has been on for 74:04, which is the timer that a different buff has.

Also sometimes the timers will freeze and not count up or down at all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

That's probably due to our new way to parse buffs. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll look into it now and hope that I can reproduce it.

Does it always happen on the same buffs for you? Or is it random?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

An example of the Status Timer plugin acting wonky for me.

Doing AA Mithra last night, while I was keeping track of the time elapsed in the BC, it went from normal to 134:45 and stopped. The same thing was happening to my Automaton maneuver icons. Went from normal to like, 55:30 or something. Definitely something wrong.

Seems to be random buffs that it happens on.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

first time i've had issues with it, but is anyone else getting DC'd while in salvage zones frequently during early morning est times?

Past couple days it's been terrible. One run I couldn't get back on at all and was kicked out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5