1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 14 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -5 hours, -55 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Isn't it rumored that Coil will end in turn 10? Also it's already been hinted at that CT will continue after the new expansion hits and Coil is replaced so I don't see that list happening at all.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

^I heard something like that as well.

What I remember reading is a Coil per Region (Limsa, Uldah, Grid, Coerthas) and from there it would end. So we're looking at Coil ending at turn 20ish? Could sneak in a Mor Dhona in there to even it out to 20...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    What I remember reading is a Coil per Region (Limsa, Uldah, Grid, Coerthas) and from there it would end. So we're looking at Coil ending at turn 20ish? Could sneak in a Mor Dhona in there to even it out to 20...
    Honestly that doesn't seem to fit.... 3 more patches with Coil so 18+ months from now before the expansion hits. That's not gonna happen.
    Coil ending in 6 months seems to fit with the expansion timing a lot better imo.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

They talked about three fragments (obviously there could be a fourth "unknown". Where would the one in Ul'dah be? I've only spent a little time in Burning Wall so if it's there I haven't noticed. I just assumed Boulder Downs in Coerthas would be the last one.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Currently there are two circular fragments (Fallgourd Float, Burning Wall) and two red spires/keys (Boulder Downs, Singing Shards).

EDIT: There's a third circular fragment in Coerthas

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What I wouldn't be surprised is that the final boss turn alone is in Mor Dhona and comes with another set elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5