Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So am I the only one noticing that context for character actions in this show have been given clearly thus far with zero long winded exposition?

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well that was...something. Not really sure what I expected to be honest.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Series has ended. It was good, but it didn't really leave a long lasting impression on me. Beautifully animated and the music was stellar as well of course. But still, I dunno what but something just kept it from being really great.

Spoiler: show
    I also couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as they make the viewers sympathize with the terrorists and then have the Americans kill them off with no hesitation. I can only imagine some hardcore weaboos cursing Americans for killing terrorists.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I really think it was just to short for what they did. That's all, development felt rushed with the introduction of 5.

Yeah, I really liked what they did but it felt rushed. I think even 1 more episode could've settled things properly but the US Gov/Five's involvement kinda distract from the overall point. Still, no regrets watching that at all. The story was a bit of a let down for what they set up, but the art, animation, sound and music are top-notch.