1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 53 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Yeah I don't get how changing the day does anything. Shit just fucks with established scheduling. My group can't run Tuesdays so guess Wednesday is our reset day.

I wouldn't expect a dramatic change in congestion, either, but at best I suspect they think the super hardcore will do it all at 1am PST instead of 8am or whatever it was.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I wouldn't expect a dramatic change in congestion, either, but at best I suspect they think the super hardcore will do it all at 1am PST instead of 8am or whatever it was.
    Probably won't see much EST there, who in their right mind would stay up until 4 AM EST just to start capping new tomes the MINUTE they unlock each week when you have a whole week to do it?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Just hope coil will really be challenging cuz outside of coil, new gerolt, nothing much is worth it

Leviathan aid moogle will take 1 week max, 15 min per day for dailies 1 roulette per day for new tome ( if it's a roulette)

Urgh. Hoping more games comes out to pass the time

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Just hope coil will really be challenging cuz outside of coil, new gerolt, nothing much is worth it

Leviathan aid moogle will take 1 week max, 15 min per day for dailies 1 roulette per day for new tome ( if it's a roulette)

Urgh. Hoping more games comes out to pass the time

I don't know, I'm pretty excited. i90 isn't dead except for new coil. So I can finish leveling and gearing all jobs to i90 + T5/Levi weapons I can take my main jobs to i100+ (tomes 450 is nice, and new coil) Being able to actively play all 9 jobs will add a lot of things to do.

I'm far from hardcore, 2-3 hours a day and this pace fits my bill perfectly.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by vrumpt View Post
    Really happy with the ilvl requirements for DF coil. They're an actual reasonable minimum this time around. Seriously, who at SE thought titan ex at ilvl 67 was a good idea...
    Just saw this. It's way easier to over gear it but I've healed Titan at i70 with an i70 tank. We both made alts and started to gear them out

EDIT: and as far as content goes, idk why it's a surprise to people every time. It's gonna be the same as the last couple patches. We're going to spam spam spam and more spam coil because fuck rng. That's how they draw this content out. It's going to take us a while to fully gear

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Also sol items ilv100 while coil is i110? So what about ctv2

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I would guess i100 also. Makes all of the "easy" stuff on the same tier.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I don't expect to be i110 before patch 2.4 due to RNG. I'd be sitting at about 85 now if Coil 1/Myth had the same system. Full i110 will be a very rare sight.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'm slightly annoyed that we're still missing some UI improvements that even 1.0 had. Maybe by 3.0 we'll get cooldown timers on our hotbar and chat log transparency adjustments.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Not sure how I feel about the 100 soldiery, 110 coil thing. On the one hand, it actually promotes Coil as something you have to do to get the absolute best gear instead of passively farming easy content, getting full myth, and being marginally worse than someone with BiS who does Coil, and prevents 90% of the "junk drops" that aren't BiS because the myth equivalent was better. On the other hand, it kind of sucks to know right from the get-go that all the soldiery you're farming isn't BiS, but a placeholder until Coil puts out.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Players can now ride their chocobo even after it has been summoned as a companion.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

also yeah. soldiery and coil 2 drops being different iLvls is kinda sad. means there's less gear variety at max iLvl this time compared to before (for some jobs maybe this isn't as big a deal since one set was always better than another, but idk what those jobs are). but it does increase the value of coil gear outside of minor stat variance.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

^It's good and bad. I never liked that people who weren't able to clear the "hard" content in games were able to be just as geared as those who were. I also never liked how gear progression works in this game, and this makes it worse, but yeah. I guess coil gear might just have that prestige feeling that it was missing in 2.0.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The one thing that annoys me about having the two sets be different ilvls is that knowing SE, you might have to wear some non-i110 gear to get enough accuracy if the i110 gear doesn't come with enough of it.

I find it funny that they will make Zodiac weapon stats customizable. Stats are so boring why even bother?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Because most classes want det. But some classes want crit. Variety!

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

^ Warrior pre-Allagan Axe and pre-Hakkan, which sucked.

I'm all about it, though. The best gear should come from the hardest content. The current currency system isn't the hardest content, and while I enjoy the myriad of ways to obtain the tomes, it would annoy me having tome gear as strong as the hardest content in the game.

I'm not as obsessed with gear variety as some around here are, and while I understand wanting certain stats to hit certain rations to reach new caps, it just doesn't mean as much to me, at least on War. So long as the primary stats are applied intelligently, I'm not too concerned.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

No PVP materia price reduction? BS!

Being able to ride chocos with them summoned means dick to me, let us summon them while in DF and I'll give a shit.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Didn't hey already announce that change?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast