1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 47 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 11 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -2 hours, -13 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Not always. If you killed Garuda under 15 (or was it 10?) minutes you got more tokens. Don't remember if it was 2 for a quick kill and 1 otherwise. Weapon cost was high but I believe you could trade tokens and get a weapon for someone in a couple runs.
    I think it's the other way around. Under 10, you get 2 tokens. 1 if you're bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Not always. If you killed Garuda under 15 (or was it 10?) minutes you got more tokens. Don't remember if it was 2 for a quick kill and 1 otherwise. Weapon cost was high but I believe you could trade tokens and get a weapon for someone in a couple runs.
    You need 40 tokens for a weapon. A couple of runs is being generous.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Which other writer or creator has been your number one influence on developing the game's story?

Maehiro: I really enjoy reading also, but i'd say that the person who most impacted me on developing the scenario was the game designer Hiroki Matsuno. I've been involved with the so-called Matsuno group for more than half of my time with the company, so he definitely had a great deal of influence on my writing of the scenario.
    Wouldn't that be Yasumi Matsuno? He's the director and scenario writer of Tactics Ogre, final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and FFXII (only scenario in this one, since he stepped down mid-development).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    Wouldn't that be Yasumi Matsuno? He's the director and scenario writer of Tactics Ogre, final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and FFXII (only scenario in this one, since he stepped down mid-development).
    Yeah, fixed, thanks.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I know this is supposed to be a better document than SE's official live letter summary but I must be blind because none of the translations I've seen included this:
    Q18: Half a year has already passed since the game launched, so could you please let us know the development status for add-ons?

A18: The initial structure is pretty much finished and we are looking into when we should release it. Once we’ve just about finished the PlayStation 4 version we will continue working on this. We realize half a year has passed, but please wait just a bit longer.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    I know this is supposed to be a better document than SE's official live letter summary but I must be blind because none of the translations I've seen included this:
    It's the same as this one from my translation. "Add-on" the correct translation, I'll go back and fix.

It's only been half a year since service began, but can you give us any update on progress with the expansion [[add-ons?]]?

Yoshida: We've been talking about the rough specifications. That said, the UI team has been busy on the PS4 version, and once the PS4 version is released, that will be our priority for a bit, so please hang on a while longer for details. There's definitely been progress, though.