Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Not without my ovaries.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Not without my ovaries.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/politi...ption-mandate/

Birth control for some, miniature American flags for all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/politi...ption-mandate/

Birth control for some, miniature American flags for all.
    TLDR. Skimmed. A fine of about 475 million per year for not following health care rules.

I didnt see them point out who won the case yet

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    TLDR. Skimmed. A fine of about 475 million per year for not following health care rules.

I didnt see them point out who won the case yet
    ^in the running for most useless post in bg history

impressive

Contraceptives or Penis pumps/ED pills...healthcare should only cover one of these!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

CNN is quite a joke recently. None of the Justices were "harshly critical" of contraceptive mandates. They are asking the questions to make Hobby Lobby's attorney and the other justices consider all points of view. In other words, they are doing their job.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Acevalefor View Post
    CNN is quite a joke recently
    you mean always

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

means more so recently is all

contraception. guys, 7 bees to 12 bees in my lifetime is too much, get it together

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

You do realize Hobby Lobby has covered contraception for years, and will continue to do so. They just dont want to cover Plan B,and the like, ie abortion inducing drugs. They object to those. Everyone, CNN, this board, etc. has forgotten this as they stand on their soap boxes proclaiming they refuse all contraception and hate women.

FYI....not a single law on the books anywhere (I've checked) that says a female must work for Hobby Lobby. Everyone acts like every woman must work for them, and be refused contraception. Both are false: you don't have to work for them, and they DO cover contraception.

If you need to be a turbo slut, either save up some money to get that shit taken care of, or work for an employer who will pay for you to have your uterus vacuumed out. No one is forcing you to work for Hobby Lobby.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Hobby Lobby will pay for plan B too, as they should, as a corporation granted tax and liability advantages by the government that is incapable of having religious beliefs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Plan B is contraception, not an abortifacient. Hobby Lobby can "believe" otherwise all they want, but it doesn't change the mechanism by which it works.

Referring to anyone who has ever had/wanted an abortion as a 'turbo slut' is a pretty good way to get yourself discounted as a rational person.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Clash Perez View Post
    Referring to anyone who has ever had/wanted an abortion as a 'turbo slut' is a pretty good way to get yourself discounted as a rational person.
    this.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna start throwing that around..

So companies to get to be individual people for all the benefits of pushing beliefs on others AND get to be companies and get all the benefits from tax breaks etc?...fucking hell. Can I legally change my name to Meresgi Inc and hire a few turbo sluts of my own?

No, but you can open a company of zero income, therefor not paying taxes anyways, and still get your turbo sluts too. Then you could have all the corporate oppression you could choke down someones throat!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland_7795 View Post
    You do realize Hobby Lobby has covered contraception for years, and will continue to do so. They just dont want to cover Plan B,and the like, ie abortion inducing drugs. They object to those. Everyone, CNN, this board, etc. has forgotten this as they stand on their soap boxes proclaiming they refuse all contraception and hate women.

FYI....not a single law on the books anywhere (I've checked) that says a female must work for Hobby Lobby. Everyone acts like every woman must work for them, and be refused contraception. Both are false: you don't have to work for them, and they DO cover contraception.

If you need to be a turbo slut, either save up some money to get that shit taken care of, or work for an employer who will pay for you to have your uterus vacuumed out. No one is forcing you to work for Hobby Lobby.
    Yet another quality post from Cleveland.

Spoiler: show

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It's my body I'll do what I want (as long as I get free birth control)

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Free?

Still paying for it via your healthcare provider.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

You know, it's not that BG is really that biased to one side or the other, it's that BG hates stupid; and stupid (at least on BG) tends to skew to one side of the political spectrum.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If this means, paying for abortion, no problem with it. You go to a hospital, you get surgery. And for the guys that wanna take their marbles out, no problem there either. However I can see this being abused.

BUT If this means paying for pills/patch(or even condoms for the guys), etc, this is stupid.

I'm all for making companies pay for insurance, with the millions in profit on the bottom line they get - they should be paying. But there has to be a line drawn some where.

Honestly, birth control is a self-control responsibility. It should be no one else but your own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast