1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 8 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 1 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 2.2 (full)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The transparency of the log window can now be adjusted.
    About freaking time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Lol so we have to manually enter all of the old dungeons to do Hard Mode Roulette again.
    I think that last statement is just pertaining to people that were doing Duty Roulette that had never beaten things like Pharos Sirius. They don't say they are wiping your HM history, just that if you were able to do Duty Roulette before, and you haven't beaten X dungeons, you will have to beat the one you are missing before having access to Duty Roulette again.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    I think that last statement is just pertaining to people that were doing Duty Roulette that had never beaten things like Pharos Sirius. They don't say they are wiping your HM history, just that if you were able to do Duty Roulette before, and you haven't beaten X dungeons, you will have to beat the one you are missing before having access to Duty Roulette again.
    Sooo welcome. It was so annoying to queue a party and have a tank go "First time here!"

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    I hope that's the case, but... It doesn't sound like that to me.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Sooo welcome. It was so annoying to queue a party and have a tank go "First time here!"
    That will still happen surely, since the roulette will pair you with people picking solo dungeons as well as those on the roulette. I don't see the big deal anyway, none of them are difficult and any decent tank will be able to tank the dungeon on their first time if someone explains the mechanics of the bosses. Keyword is "decent tank" however.

With regards to the weathered i100 gear, it would be nice if you could upgrade them via a non-RNG Coil reward. That way SE isn't dishing out top tier loot from easy content and still keeps the Soldiery gear relevant.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't think you need to just beat coil and extremes as a tank to earn the tank achievements, it could be any level 50+ duty that is labeled as "high-level." I think the bit after that includes coil and extremes as high-levels was more of a "hey guys, these will count too." I can see it being both ways, but I doubt they will exclude hard modes

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Datonare View Post
    I don't think you need to just beat coil and extremes as a tank to earn the tank achievements, it could be any level 50+ duty that is labeled as "high-level." I think the bit after that includes coil and extremes as high-levels was more of a "hey guys, these will count too." I can see it being both ways, but I doubt they will exclude hard modes
    but it said "full parties" full = 8 man content... 8man content = coil/primals/prae/cm

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    here's to hoping the luminary get upgraded, otherwise the new rank tools? just made them all the luminary shitty ;/
    I LITERALLY just got GSM Luminary...

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    That will still happen surely, since the roulette will pair you with people picking solo dungeons as well as those on the roulette. I don't see the big deal anyway, none of them are difficult and any decent tank will be able to tank the dungeon on their first time if someone explains the mechanics of the bosses. Keyword is "decent tank" however.
    It's less likely to happen since new tomes will come from dungeons (and I doubt new coil alone will cap them...nevermind actually winning in the first week) so people will have to get to know them. Which is unlike the HM dungeons we got now which nobody needed to know those in order to cap and for the most part would just be a slower way to get them.

I'm actually glad that they divided 4-man dungeons into different roulettes. Was growing so tired of getting WP or AK, and it'll be refreshing to just spam the 3 new dungeons instead.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

DARK KNIGHT UNLOCKED

Dark Knight
    Seafood
    A king among dark bass, and lord of the waters of the Unholy Heir.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Minute Mindflayer minion?!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I've never beaten Siren since I queue tank in-progress and ignore x/4 ^________^ guess I have to unlock stuff now!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Datonare View Post
    It actually lists all the duties that count and it's all Extreme Primals+Coil. Except Turn 3 for obvious reasons.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm thinking the Wave weapons are a straight drop from extreme Leviathan, and some upgrade process turns them into the Tidal weapons (maybe beating Leviathan X times, or maybe he has some other uncommon drop besides weapons?). I'm pretty sure the Zodiak stuff is totally unrelated... or at least it would be such a waste for them to come up with those nice looking water weapons only to have them changed right away into something else.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    It actually lists all the duties that count and it's all Extreme Primals+Coil. Except Turn 3 for obvious reasons.
    I understand why they made it a longer process to get the mounts but on my server, extreme and coil tanks are common. It's the easier dungeons which take forever for a tank to pop. Any time you're an adventurer in need as a tank, it should count towards the achievement to get more people tanking

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Come on libra, update already

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Launcher can be updated.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Launcher can be updated.
    Unable to check version

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    I understand why they made it a longer process to get the mounts but on my server, extreme and coil tanks are common. It's the easier dungeons which take forever for a tank to pop. Any time you're an adventurer in need as a tank, it should count towards the achievement to get more people tanking
    They mentioned something about drastically increasing the low-level roulette role bonus (by like 7x?) to try to address this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast