1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 9 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 14 hours, 35 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 2 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 7 hours, 35 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Well, to counterbalance out all this cool shit, I'll let you know what I got so far. All complete garbage.

Peach Confetti. Oasis Lancet Window. Aegis Shrimp. Moraby Flounder. Weak Sleeping Potion (twice!!).

One of my friends did get a Goobbue Rug though.

Just got mage's pattens.

Only interesting because they're one of the ilvl 52 items from 1.0 that have thus far been unobtainable.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

forgive my sheer ignorance and laziness please but how do we get more than 2 retainers?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Pay for them with Crysta as an Additional Service.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post

make an alt with 2 retainers

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

I just didn't realize you had to pay more for them. Hella stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    GF Just got i70 PvP Wolf Bracer's (BRD) from her lv11 retainer. This is silly.
    I've had an i70 PVP ring off mine....

Also to go with the roof from yesterday - today I have had a window, a wall and a door. Someone in SE is really taking the piss - or there's an FC somewhere wondering where the fuck their house just went.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Cesaria View Post
    I've had an i70 PVP ring off mine....

Also to go with the roof from yesterday - today I have had a window, a wall and a door. Someone in SE is really taking the piss - or there's an FC somewhere wondering where the fuck their house just went.
    I've gotten five (5) different windows and a roof.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    make an alt with 2 retainers
    Master legacy race (or anyone who pays for 8 chars I guess) make can make 7 alts. Hard part would be keeping up all the venture allowances.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I haven't even logged into my alt since 2.2, not about to level up my retainer there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Master legacy race (or anyone who pays for 8 chars I guess) make can make 7 alts. Hard part would be keeping up all the venture allowances.
    Honestly, leveling PLD or WAR to 50 on a bunch of accounts would be pretty piss easy and fast. Seals come so easily and Ventures can be gotten 100% from dailies and from a lot of leves too.

If you leveled via Leves, FATEs (seals) and add in dailies for the last 10 levels (sahagin and kobold in particular, you barely have to leave the encampment to complete most of them) you'd be sitting on a mountain of Ventures.

Is there anything special/random DoL Ventures can turn in? I thought about leveling one of mine as FSH because getting some fish can be really annoying but decided not to since I seldom need very many fish for anything in particular, and the prospect of the crazy things Quick Explorations seem to be able to turn up was too appealing.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quick Exploration, in my very limited experience, doesn't seem bound by role. My Botanist has brought back Moraby Flounder for example.

Brought back any non-DoL related items like the crazy furniture/PvP gear/etc. stuff?

If Quick Exploration works the same regardless of class I might level one as FSH after all.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quick Exploration is random. 100% random. My Monk brings back fish, flowers, tables and crafting AF.

Random is random, and potentially awesome. Or potentially shitty. Its random.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HQ Rose Gold Bracelets

$$$

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Has anyone's retainer brought back a piece of gear that could not, at a later level, be worn by that retainer's current class? I believe the person whose retainer brought back the Brayflox PGL ring was assigned to PGL, and no one's asked about the retainers' class for the rest of the gear (PvP gear, mogblade, etc.). If they can only bring back gear applicable to their current class, then that would limit a lot of what is available to a DoL class. However, my MIN retainer hasn't brought back any gear (nor my ARC, for that matter), so I can't comment yet.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Brought back any non-DoL related items like the crazy furniture/PvP gear/etc. stuff?

If Quick Exploration works the same regardless of class I might level one as FSH after all.
    I honestly can't remember if it was my MRD or my BTN that brought back a Glade Counter, but one of them did. Nothing crazy yet but I've been farming up ventures today so I can just keep sending them out.

Earlier on this page

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/120...=1#post6071011

Retainer is using a staff so not an ACN and SCH books are job-only anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Has anyone's retainer brought back a piece of gear that could not, at a later level, be worn by that retainer's current class? I believe the person whose retainer brought back the Brayflox PGL ring was assigned to PGL, and no one's asked about the retainers' class for the rest of the gear (PvP gear, mogblade, etc.). If they can only bring back gear applicable to their current class, then that would limit a lot of what is available to a DoL class. However, my MIN retainer hasn't brought back any gear (nor my ARC, for that matter), so I can't comment yet.
    Friends retainer brought him back HQ alchemist AF body. So it's not restricted to their class

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast