1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 25 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 6 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 3 hours, 25 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Feelings like around 10% drop rate so far, 1/11 on WP, and 1/5 on CM Hard.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Feelings like around 10% drop rate so far, 1/11 on WP, and 1/5 on CM Hard.
    i was lucky. 22% drop rate overall. 20 runs for WP, nothing else took more than 7.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryunokage Argantes
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Khadgar

Double post due to time out.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryunokage Argantes
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Khadgar

Apart from Copperbell (over 25 runs) and Haukke (between 15 and 20 runs) I got everything within 4 or 5 runs.
    Now I have to get a drop from Halatali, Snowcloak, Sastasha and Tam tara (Stone vigil after these) and it's all I've been doing today without a drop.

Been doing runs since 11AM my time. It's nearly 1AM now.
    I went afk for about 2 hours to eat etc. I hate this part. At least with books/lights you know where you're at.

Not to mention it feels like a wasted day off, lol

Edit 3:52AM. Halatali finally dropped. Now I can sleep -.-

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just finished "Method in His Malice" and got my Zodiac scroll. Not sure what to do next. I can't use the Zodiac scroll, and all that happened was "Method in his Malice" became restartable. Did I miss something?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There are four quests you have to do. Each requires four dungeons, a sacred water, bombard core, etc.

three of the quests are in Mor Dhona and the other is in central than

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok, so I don't need Method in his Malice any more?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Naw it's just repeatable for if/when you do a second zodiac weapon. The nice part of doing a second zodiac is that all of those quests are already unlocked. Let's you do things like build nexus lights while farming the zodiac dungeons.

You can have all four of the zodiac quests active at the same time btw, so I'd recommend going and getting them all rather than one at a time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok, so I flagged the other 3. But I don't see any other dungeon drops. They all seem to be normal items.

"A treasured Mother" asks for Bombard Core, Sacred Spring Water and Brass Kettle

"Labor of Love" asks for Allagan Resin, and

"A ponze of flesh" asks for Bombard Core, Sacred Spring Water, and a Bronze Lake Crystal.

I looked up where all the items come from and none of them are dungeon drops. All these peopl talked about the Zodiac Braves so I think they are the right quests.

Edit, never mind... turned int he Allagan Resin and got a 2nd part to it lol.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Bombard Core and Sacred Spring Water are the same thing you did in the first quest. 20k GC seals and 1600 soldiery respectively. The misc buyable item is from some location out in the world. Some vendor near Gerolt for kettle, I think Memeroon's trading post in Upper La Noscea for the bronze lake thing. Whitebrim and Forgotten Springs are the other 2 locations, whichever you didn't already buy an item from.

The 4 quests don't share the same order. Labor of Love is going to ask for the Water/Core/misc at the end iirc. But they all follow the same structure. You're going to get a zodiac dungeon drop from every single dungeon in high level roulette.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

1/1 on Aurum Vale... Thank you Jesus...

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

As much as I was dreading the Zodiac drops part it actually went well. Finished in 4 days, usually doing about 10 hours a day. Only WP gave me problems and I went about 1/25 on it. Had about 6 dungeons that i went 1/1 on.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Biggz View Post
    As much as I was dreading the Zodiac drops part it actually went well. Finished in 4 days, usually doing about 10 hours a day. Only WP gave me problems and I went about 1/25 on it. Had about 6 dungeons that i went 1/1 on.
    It will probably take me a bit more than 4 days to complete. <.<; I don't really have anywhere near 10 hours a day to dedicate to this game.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I normally don't but had a 4 day weekend.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    1/1 on Aurum Vale... Thank you Jesus...
    Still need dzaemael darkhold

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Still need dzaemael darkhold
    Well, that will have to wait a bit. the 3 quests I have left have locked into a funny little cockblock. Last phase of 1 quest still needs 1 Sacred Spring Water, and the 1st phase of the last 2 quests both need Sacred Spring Water and Bombard Core, so I'll need to farm some points before I get to do any more dungeon item farming lol.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I am being punished for going 1/1 on AV and DD on my second weapon. I am being punished because the freaking second tier dungeons will NOT DROP their Kis for me. So sure, I got freaking AV out the way but I'm beginning to hate Hullbreaker, Sastasha etc...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Took a search through this thread and didn't find much on glamour. I'm on the books stage of Bravura Atma and I was hoping to be able to Glamour a Bravura Zenith but there isn't one in the list with my Calamity Salvager. Can anyone confirm that you're able to get the Zenith level weapon back or do I need to complete further along the relic weapon quest to unlock the higher level weapons?

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

You can buy a Bravura from the salvage NPC and upgrade it with soldiery to get another Bravura Zenith. That step is easy to glamour at least, if you wanted to glamour a step further in to the relic chain you'd have to either stop on the one you want or upgrade another one all the way there (IE doing books/light/etc again).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    You can buy a Bravura from the salvage NPC and upgrade it with soldiery to get another Bravura Zenith. That step is easy to glamour at least, if you wanted to glamour a step further in to the relic chain you'd have to either stop on the one you want or upgrade another one all the way there (IE doing books/light/etc again).
    Do you just talk to Gerolt once you get the Bravura?

edit. nvm I figured it out thanks for the direction.