1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Well, since I have 10 of 12 Atmas.. I'm guessing I'm doing this grind too, just not bitching so much because it's pretty easy.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

May I ask how long it took for you to gather 10 of them?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Obviously because this system is unacceptable, they should bring back hamlet.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I feel like I read this already somewhere, but it's Central Shroud and Central Thanalan, not Central Thanalan x2, right?

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I feel like I read this already somewhere, but it's Central Shroud and Central Thanalan, not Central Thanalan x2, right?
    Correct, Maiden is from Central Shroud(Bentbranch)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wait.

What about Central La Noscea: Atma of the Ram?

There is no Central La Noscea....is that Middle La Noscea?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Middle La Noscea.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    I've been farming them almost full time in between Turn 6 attempts and Levi Ex kills. Occasionally I get 2-3 in an hour, other times it's a good 12+ hours between drops if not more.

I didn't time it exactly, because that would just piss me off more, just like counting number of FATEs would drive me nuts.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Wait.

What about Central La Noscea: Atma of the Ram?
    This one is quite shity to get, its summerfarm, one of these large area with fates right & left far away from each others.

Quote Originally Posted by Radec View Post
    Correct, Maiden is from Central Shroud(Bentbranch)
    Thank you very much for that clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    I've been farming them almost full time in between Turn 6 attempts and Levi Ex kills. Occasionally I get 2-3 in an hour, other times it's a good 12+ hours between drops if not more.
    Well at least you're almost there too, I hope the 2 lasts wont be too much of a pain since you've been investing a fair amount of time too..

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    I know this was geared toward me, but just for comparison sake it's taken me about 35 hours to get 11 of 12. The best was getting two within 45 mins. The worst was close to 10 hours for the fish atma in Lower La Noscea. Farming for my last atma in Western Thanalan was going on 5 hours with no drop.

I just don't know if you guys noticed but you can spend an incredible amount of time in a zone around the same people. The same ppl stay over & over again with occasional people leaving once they get their drop, making me wonder, the 1-5% drop rate isn't on an individual ratio. It might be 1-5% drop rate divided by the amount of player doing the fate.
    It could be something like that.
    A default % for a single Atma to drop, per FATE, and then it's assigned to a random FATE participant.

Would be disproved, I guess, if 2 or more players get the Atma from the same FATE at the same time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Tonight I actually got an atma after the same kill someone in my party received one. Was a 4 person party in a mediumish populated zone (Id say about 25 people doing fates there that I could see).

Maybe there is still something to a certain number of drops being given out per fate then divided among people. That's what Im hoping for at least because starting at about 3 am central when some zones turn into ghost towns FATEs really suck to do. Instead of lasting 30 seconds its me and some other guy chipping away for 7 minutes. After the initial rush is over its going to be a nightmare unless there is some sort of higher individual drop rate with fewer people in the zone. I'm not chancing it....trying to power through while there are still people killing them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Game feels like a chore to login to thanks to this quest. I will do it once but fuck my other jobs. Spent four hours in East Shroud last night getting nothing, while two guys in my FC got 3 or 4 in the same time including one of them going to East Shroud and getting theirs within an hour.

I've also noticed not many people doing actual content due to this shitty quest. I thought I'd be seeing loads of Leviathan and Moogle groups in the PF but I only see the odd one or two, surrounded by tonnes of FATE groups.
    It is fair enough, the 2.2 launched on thursday, atma part will be completed this week for most of the players.
    It's' better to do that than just wasting gils in crafting without a clear vision of the market.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Finished the atma grind, now the myth grind begins. ._.

guessing the fastest myth run atm is boss 1+2 then exit Brayflox HM?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Finished the atma grind, now the myth grind begins. ._.

guessing the fastest myth run atm is boss 1+2 then exit Brayflox HM?
    That is the fastest way if you aren't on shitty primal servers that are having delays frequently. Might as well power out the last boss too for chance at the opo minion!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Am on Balmung, so have been getting the ridiculous instance lag since the day of the patch. Every dungeon is equally shit in that regard, though.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Odd question, I think this should be the correct thread.

So currently we can rebuy our relics from the calm NPC. I was wondering of the following:

1. I guess after upgrading our relics to atma/zodiac or whatever, we can rebuy the base ilvl 80 relic for vanity purposes?
    2. I suppose there's nothing in the game to stop you from upgrading the rebrought relic to ilvl 90 (though this would be a monumental waste of myth) ... if so, I wonder if the glow can be vanity'ed (transferred) as well, if anyone has tried to vanity their allagan weapon

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    That is the fastest way if you aren't on shitty primal servers that are having delays frequently. Might as well power out the last boss too for chance at the opo minion!
    I personally have had zero problems with every dungeon I've done, but there's always 1-2 people in there with me who are constantly disconnecting or lagging horribly. I don't really understand how only half the people in a dungeon can be having issues that bad while the other half is completely normal even when interacting with objects.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

It's weird, at times I'll start having massive issues and shit and then other times it will be fine but everyone else will still be slumped with lag, you wouldn't happen to be running one of the vpns that many people said they needed just to survive titan do you? Like WTFast or idk the others.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

I've been having dropped combos all weekend and sometimes if I attempt to interact with an object, it locks my controls for 10~ seconds. My roommate has been utterly without incident, only difference is I'm on wifi and she's wired in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast