+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

It takes a special kind of person to whiteknight a convicted baby rapist.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

^ One who stands to make a fat paycheck for it. At least the lawyers are getting paid. Anyone in here White Knighting is just... well.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I've seen women successfully accuse innocent men of baby molestation even while standing to gain no profit. Unless i see pics of this dude diddlyin his kids or something else im standing by she a bitch ass. But then again i am biased in my distrust of court in general.

BG Level

you can trust him, he's seen a lot of SVU in his day

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    I've seen women successfully accuse innocent men of baby molestation even while standing to gain no profit. Unless i see pics of this dude diddlyin his kids or something else im standing by she a bitch ass. But then again i am biased in my distrust of court in general.
    It's like we'll never know, so you are either supporting a liar or a rapist... I'll go with supporting the liar just in case I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    And more often than not, the child will dime out that parent during a child forensic interview. There are techniques in place when interviewing these children to help unearth any such detail. I've seen it happen multiple times and most states nowadays are mandated to have it conducted regardless of the parent's consent. Children are probably the most honest individuals you'll ever meet. Now if anyone is going to say the child was coached and he provided a false confession under duress, then you're arguing just for the sake to argue. Nothing will change your mind.
    If the kid was a credible complaining witness, then why isn't this guy in pound-me-in-the-ass prison right now? Yes, it's traumatic to have a child testify against their parent, but don't courts have ways of mitigating this trauma? I believe it's within the judge's right to interview the child (though I forget if it's with or without a guardian present) in chambers. Maybe video conferencing so the kid doesn't have to be in court, or performing testimony/cross with only the judge and lawyers present and recording it for the jury to see (to limit the number of people around)?

I tried researching it, but everything is coming up with lawyers/judges opinions from the UK/Europe, which is exceedingly disappointing to me. It strongly suggests that I'm wrong and the U.S. is, yet again, far behind the curve when it comes to respecting basic human dignity.

Frankly it seems more likely that the girl's testimony crumbled (not that she was necessarily coached by the mother). I just can't believe a prosecutor would throw away a case involving a guy raping a toddler if there was even the slimmest possibility to convict him.

I have no idea if he did or not, but saying no one ever confesses to things they didn't do is such bullshit. They do. All the time. And sometimes it's the smartest thing you can do.
    When would it be the smartest thing to do? They would have to have overwhelming evidence or have caught you in a lie/manipulated you without a lawyer present. Unless it was just an amazing set up.

If the kid was a credible complaining witness, then why isn't this guy in pound-me-in-the-ass prison right now?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sending him to prison after that conviction would be the same as execution. The prisoners would kill him on sight. And this will come after they shove objects up his ass.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    Sending him to prison after that conviction would be the same as execution. The prisoners would kill him on sight. And this will come after they shove objects up his ass.
    And?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post

The issue here is?

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blubbartron View Post
    Frankly it seems more likely that the girl's testimony crumbled (not that she was necessarily coached by the mother). I just can't believe a prosecutor would throw away a case involving a guy raping a toddler if there was even the slimmest possibility to convict him.
    Same can be said for the defense lawyer bro.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    It's like we'll never know, so you are either supporting a liar or a rapist... I'll go with supporting the liar just in case I'm wrong.
    Ah yes, I've seen this before, it's in the form of generalized expectations. Also, pay close attention to the heavy emphasis on the verb 'support.'

How about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    It's like we'll never know, so either there's a non-liar or a non-rapist...

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Point stands.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Nigga i was pretty plain with what i said, hoe is lying til i get undeniable proof.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Guys, stop arguing about this... its dumb.
    Homie isn't gonna believe without undeniable proof but at the end of the day it hardly matters.

I mean, he could be right and a lot of bitches are vindictive. Wouldn't put it past her but this dude's beliefs are totally irrelevant so wrgaf?

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    this dude's beliefs are totally irrelevant so wrgaf?
    this guy gets it

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Even Seno would think 3 is too young.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Would he?

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    In what reality is a newborn three years old?

Oh. Your reality.
    The daughter was 3. The son, who it says he also fucked with, was a newborn. Reading, hard, etc.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    When would it be the smartest thing to do? They would have to have overwhelming evidence or have caught you in a lie/manipulated you without a lawyer present. Unless it was just an amazing set up.
    Because innocent people never get convicted? Like, it happens literally every single day, to multiple people. Sometimes people seem guilty when they're not, and people often think everyone on trial is guilty unless they can prove they aren't. And if you can't prove you're not, then you're in trouble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast