+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    Guys, stop arguing about this... its dumb.
    Homie isn't gonna believe without undeniable proof but at the end of the day it hardly matters.

I mean, he could be right and a lot of bitches are vindictive. Wouldn't put it past her but this dude's beliefs are totally irrelevant so wrgaf?
    It doesnt matter really. People just typing words based on experiences. I dont think innocent men getting accused happens as often as actual rape/molestation does but maybe Im wrong. Perhaps its rampant and makes logical sense to assume a "victim" is lying in most circumstances and Im way off base.

I even get playing devils advocate sometimes, fuck I do it all the time... But in a molestation or rape case? Nah ill pass cause if Im wrong and Im over here rooting for a child rapist Id feel pretty stupid. Even hypothetically. Maybe yall homies getting burned by a woman or the system prevents you from giving a fuck about any of that, dunno, thats why i said the logic is always surprising to me.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

btw i'm not defending the guy. He's probably guilty. He's irrelevant to my point though.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I even get playing devils advocate sometimes, fuck I do it all the time... But in a molestation or rape case? Nah ill pass cause if Im wrong and Im over here rooting for a child rapist Id feel pretty stupid. Even hypothetically.
    If all juries are like this it's a terrifying world.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Back atcha holmes

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Surely you can see the threat of false molestation accusations if no one is willing to approach it skeptically for fear of being the one to defend a child molester even hypothetically.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Except you would be retarded for being skeptical in this case when the dude fucking admitted to it. If he's so fucking rich he would have been able to afford lawyers who would have gotten him off without needing to admit he did it. I mean fucking seriously, if he was innocent he wouldn't have admitted it. That is the difference between getting to see his kids again and not. Why would he give them up if he didn't do anything? Even with the plea he is still a convicted child molester. Also, ya if you guys think a five year old can keep a lie consistently, you don't know dick about five year olds.

BG Level

i am roommates with pandabro and he already admitted he thinks the guy did it he's just trollaxing at this point if yall want to save yourselves from further exertions

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aab...nal/original.0

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I can't believe how quick people are to point at someone for lying about rape or sexual assault, and usually, that someone is a woman.

How much more publicity does a rape story get when the woman is falsely accusing some guy? Quite a bit, actually, to the point now where people honestly believe that no woman is truly raped, she just "got drunk and made a bad decision to sleep with someone and regrets it in the morning." That's what I always hear on the internet whenever rape is brought up. Blame the victim, she was out alone at night and these guys just "couldn't help themselves" around her. Get the fuck out of here. If you pull your dick out and stick it into someone who doesn't want it, you are the one to blame. Do you know how many women don't even report rape because they'll be blamed for it, and not her attackers? And this is why, shit like exactly what people are saying in this thread.

Spoiler: show
    The problem with that sort of thinking is that it is victim blaming. Do you blame the murder victim for being somewhere he/she shouldn't have? What about the car accident victim? Why is rape excusable because "she shouldn't have been wearing x," or "she shouldn't have been in y place?" That line of thinking is bullshit, plain and simple. Rape is fucking rape, no amount of circumstances surrounding that should be any excuse for a man who couldn't fucking control himself around a woman dressed a certain way, or alone at night. If a man can't keep himself from violating someone in the worst possible way, he is to fucking blame, not the woman - who did not, under any circumstances, "ask for it." End of fucking discussion there.

Granted now this thread is about child rape and not your typical rape story. Yet here we have a good number of people actually saying that it was a made up tale and that it was just the storytelling of some vindictive woman who just wants to ruin a guy. What a terrible view of women some of you have. Do you honestly believe that all women are out to ruin you? I really hate the phrase "rape culture" but the more I listen to the way some of the people around here talk, the more I begin to believe it is a real thing. Rich young man admits to raping young kids - his young kids - and people still stand back and blame a woman for being the one to accuse him. I mean seriously?

This kind of shit absolutely disgusts me. The guy admitted to it, he probably needs help (and yes, he should be locked up, fuck his money, it shouldn't mean a fucking thing here) and all I'm reading is "Vindictive bitch probably wants his money." I just can't even.

I try really hard not to get up on a soapbox but rape topics where there is a pervasive belief that someone is just out to get the guy really piss me off. What about the victims? Who's trying to protect them? Who's trying to stop the next rape? No one, you're all too busy making sure that this privileged white guy's good name doesn't get sullied. Disgusting.

EDIT: @ last post, meh, my point still stands though, one might be trolling but I'm fairly sure a lot of others aren't, which disturbs me.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh this is going to end well.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Do you blame the murder victim for being somewhere he/she shouldn't have? What about the car accident victim? Why is rape excusable because "she shouldn't have been wearing x," or "she shouldn't have been in y place?" That line of thinking is bullshit
    Yea people do it all the time on bg. Don't know why you think rape is special in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    What about the victims? Who's trying to protect them?
    No one at all for false rape victims if people follow the train of thought of some in this thread.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

let's get back on topic. this was fourth-degree rape with a 0 day - 30 year sentence. Fourth-degree

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    let's get back on topic. this was fourth-degree rape with a 0 day - 30 year sentence. Fourth-degree
    I never knew there were different tiers of rape until this story.

They deal with sexual molestation, penetration and under age intercourse.

Fourth degree rape with his OWN children.

A 3 year old and a newborn.

Which he pled GUILTY.

He verified that he committed these acts. And he is getting off Scott free because of MONEY.

Am I missing something here? Why is there an debate to his potontial innocence and not the "im to rich defense"?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Blubbartron was the same dude that talked shit about women in that other thread right? I remember grouping him with Chari in my mind.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    If all juries are like this it's a terrifying world.
    Especially so when combined with what he said earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    If lying and accepting plea to baby raping is your best option you dun goofed.
    How would he be the one that goofed if he's fucked over enough that lying and taking a plea bargain despite innocence? He didn't goof. the justice system would have goofed in that hypothetical situation. The fact that you think the fuckup would be on the innocent (hypothetically) man's part implies some disturbing things and since when do people remotely consider the possibility of innocence once an accusation of that caliber starts flying? People are already starting to go paedofinder general at the idea of a person taking a plea bargain as a way to cut losses like they have no idea how the criminal justice system facilitates that system if you're black.

I'm not personally taking any sides (for the argument itself)although i am playing devil's advocate alot in this. I have to say it's sad that blubbatron came up with the most compelling evidence in this argument since it was apparently the grandmother who first found out.
    Before then it was some rich dude that was accused by a wife too goddamned stupid to get her kids the fuck away from a man that was molesting them immediately confessing to something he knows noone will think he's innocent of to begin with for a more lenient sentence.
    The real issue here should be the fact that he's able to get out of jail so easily and not the "BURN THE PAEDO" rantings when as people not involved in the courts or case we know jack shit about either side.
    Even then the whole being rich enough to skip jail thing has been around for decades. The fact that he can avoid jail so easily surprised just about noone here.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Hes not hypothetically innocent in my world for the reasons stated earlier in the thread.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That's exactly why your opinion is so terrifyingly psychotic.
    Unless you mean that he somehow managed to lie about what he was confessing to while being guilty of it which seems sort of impossible as you did say LYING.
    You're frothing at the mouth about the guy to the point that whether or not he's innocent is entirely irrelevant because "fuck taking into account innocence. I'll pick what i think will make me feel the least bad about if I'm wrong." and you see nothing wrong with that.(reasonable to think he isn't since there were multiple corroborations from the grandmother, the mother and presumably the child.)

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Oh I meant he dun goofed earlier in life if he's gotten himself in that situation. Aside from that in a case where I'll never know what actually happened, I"m prolly not gonna side with baby rapist, just sayin.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The act is disgusting, and I say fry his ass if he really is guilty. But if it turns out that he isn't, that bitch accusing him needs to do time.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Surely you can see the threat of false molestation accusations if no one is willing to approach it skeptically for fear of being the one to defend a child molester even hypothetically.
    Baby Rape Defense Force Assemble.

Words that shouldn't ever cross anybody's brain. Yet here we are.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

He pled guilty in a court of law. I really don't understand the discussion here other than some individuals romanticizing the idea of a coerced confession induced by a scheme concocted by the mother/grandmother in which a five year consistently lies on an act she knows nothing about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast