Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

While the main premise was stupid, particularly in a movie that's basically 'Yay science' I still enjoyed it a lot. I can certainly see why people would hate it similar to how Dr. Manhattan in The Watchmen was unrelatable, however.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It was just that I expected to see an action movie, where she's fucking shit up and throwing shit around, morphing shit and busting out super mutant powers. There was none, save from the scene you already saw in the trailers. Rest is filled with talking and explaining of this and that. Oh i guess was the lame driving scene where she doesn't even use any powers cept her ability to not hit anything an dodge in and out of traffic.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

This movie is certified fresh on rt atm. From the description it seems it is only that because of Scarjo so I'll illegally dl it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If you can catch it at matinee prices, go for it. It's not as bad as the trailers would make it seem, and the only reason I'd even recommend it as far as I have is because it's a short, sweet film that isn't trying to do anything but entertain you for 90 minutes. If you want a movie with no strings attached, please by all means enjoy it.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    If you can catch it at matinee prices
    ^