1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmakan View Post
    I pair 1,2,3 markers with 1,2,3+chain markers

Also, 50% through Ominous Ruin cast is cutting it close. I'd recommend 30%
    this is what my DF group did. won on 2. try

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

This is what I do as well, only it usually doesn't take more than 2 doors before he's dead anyways.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that you can open 1 of the doors early either, and unless you have multiple people running to open doors (which is bad, because some derp will always fuck it up) you're not going to have time if they're on opposite sides of the room.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Also, 50% through Ominous Ruin cast is cutting it close. I'd recommend 30%
    That's' what I do with my fc members. And we split the task so each of us is looking for his pair. Fastest, safest way to do it imo.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blowfin Jr
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

That's' what I do with my fc members. And we split the task so each of us is looking for his pair. Fastest, safest way to do it imo.
    If your healer is confident then optimally they should do the doors solo once they're marked. Basically on the grounds that Diabolos is not dishing out damage while he's chargin' his lasers, but you can still DPS him.

However, I can certainly see the value in splitting the responsibilities of marking the doors initially.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

if your DPS and healer are good enough (probably arent by the sounds of things, but still) you can skip opening doors on the first ruinous omen and then open doors for the second; shouldnt be any more after that. that way you only need to worry about a single set. can pre open one of the doors then open the second around 50% or so and you'll be fine.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Definitely want to watch that cast bar, especially if the pair of doors are right beside each other. Too soon, and you emerge right into Ominous. Too late, and, well, you know how that goes.

-Balls