+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The 100     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I feel like the writers havent known what to do with Thelonius since the start. Should have just let him die on the arc or whatever that space station was called
    yeah i pretty much agree. they really should have let him die and kind of be the sacrifice. when he ended up coming back that was kinda ok if he was gonna play the villain the entire time but instead he just ups and goes.

well, ok then

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

and like thelonius already made a big long path clearing the way, so why were they all scared to move lol. Wonder what next season will be like, after they take over mount weather. prob be about city of lights mebee?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    and like thelonius already made a big long path clearing the way, so why were they all scared to move lol. Wonder what next season will be like, after they take over mount weather. prob be about city of lights mebee?
    I've heard a lot of rumors that either the City of Lights or Thelonius himself could be the villian for Season three.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I still don't get why there is a desert along with a solar array that close to the east coast, unless the walked really really really really really REALLY FAR in one day. Unless It was built with nanobots controlled by a computer AI after the nuclear war when the world climate got changed or something.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Maybe I never paid enough attention, but what year is it supposed to be anyway?

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Maybe I never paid enough attention, but what year is it supposed to be anyway?
    Roughly 2120 I think? I don't think they have been specific and all we know is "97 years after nuclear earth"

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i want to know how those gorilla(s?) in the national zoo are still going so strong

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

they adapted like planet of the apes! like that mutated deer with 2 heads and the giant snake in the water the first ep.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm more curious where the other gorillas are - or giant snakes for that matter. I mean, did she (the gorilla) kill all of them? Or don't giant gorillas (or snakes) need to procreate? Do they just duplicate? Or do they live forever? Surely after 97 years there has to be more than one gorilla alive.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

well, there's only one king kong too, this one just didn't grow that big yet

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show
    We Skynet now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

well, at least they put the mutant creatures in again haha.
    Such a brutal finale, i'm sure there could have been some other resolution..
    clarke knows where's she's going, to find commander of course duh

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Good finale. Clarke went hard on those busters

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Great finale, and setup for next season.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I don't understand the Mountainmen's thought process after finding intelligent life forms from the Arc. For them to capture and bleed the Grounders, I understand (somewhat), but why they didn't elect to work WITH the Arc people to solve their radiation problem is beyond me. Killing and torturing, not so you can survive, but so you can walk outside, is ridiculous.

They really could have avoided that genocide by not putting others through it. And if their plan had worked and they were able to get "their people" cured and to the surface, do you think the remaining Grounders and Arc people were just going to let yall slide for what has been happening to the Grounders for decades + the Arc people since they arrived? Foolishness.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

oh yewa im sure this shit is just as full of ridiculous choices as a show like the walking dead but i am enjoying it a hell of a lot more

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

well there's hotter chars in this show than walking dead. But yeah they even offer to donate marrow. Is all they had to friggin do, and all could have been saved. It's not like they don't need the sky people for genetic diversity at some point too. Ending just felt rushed, but it was quite unexpected haha.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    I don't understand the Mountainmen's thought process after finding intelligent life forms from the Arc. For them to capture and bleed the Grounders, I understand (somewhat), but why they didn't elect to work WITH the Arc people to solve their radiation problem is beyond me. Killing and torturing, not so you can survive, but so you can walk outside, is ridiculous.

They really could have avoided that genocide by not putting others through it. And if their plan had worked and they were able to get "their people" cured and to the surface, do you think the remaining Grounders and Arc people were just going to let yall slide for what has been happening to the Grounders for decades + the Arc people since they arrived? Foolishness.
    Exactly my thought process. Instead of extracting it until they die, they could do it more slowly over a period of years instead of days and have both arc and Mountainmen all survive and be able to walk outside.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    oh yewa im sure this shit is just as full of ridiculous choices as a show like the walking dead but i am enjoying it a hell of a lot more
    yup^

also just finished last ep. what did thelonius have to do with that shit at the end again?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

he came down to earth in a nuclear missile, which the AI lady reclaimed with her flying drones I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast