Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I was also getting frustrated with how they acted like little retards trying to save Finn instead of having peace with the grounders. Good riddance, I didn't like Finn that much anyways.

This show is alright but I'm having trouble understanding where all the goddamn cities are... civilized cities didn't just vanish into thin air, and didn't get eaten by the ground, so where the hell are all the buildings and stuff? Season and a half and still all we've seen is a bunch of forests and the statue of Lincoln.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

well Mount Weather is in a pretty rural area of Virginia, but you are right. If they walked to the Lincoln Memorial they should have found the remains of suburban sprawl, even if DC was nuked.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I just wanna know where the desert is and the city of lights lol. I had first though chancellor black landed in the desert way far away. But then he was with the other chancellor guy as a captive..

as for the cities, they landed in a forest and just havent explored that far away yet. That lincoln memorial was prob a fake one, it wasn't even that big was it?

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    I just wanna know where the desert is and the city of lights lol. I had first though chancellor black landed in the desert way far away. But then he was with the other chancellor guy as a captive..

as for the cities, they landed in a forest and just havent explored that far away yet. That lincoln memorial was prob a fake one, it wasn't even that big was it?
    I assume it's the real one and they are playing fast and loose with the geography since it could be argued Mount Weather is in a DC Suburb

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

maybe the grounders moved it closer or something then haha.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

anyone still watching?

this show keeps getting better even though i think sometimes they might be trying to do too much with so many characters.

i like shows where consequence matters and it actually changes dynamics and this show has surprisingly been unafraid to go that route.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Still watching but haven't seen this week's episode yet, will watch it tonight.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

is it just me or is shit getting super real? i was really surprised by last couple episodes.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

just caught up and you aren't wrong. it is absurd how far this show has come since the first episode. That ambush scene in the mountain was so good.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah at some point i think the writers were like "let's have the blonde with gigantic tits do a walter white character transformation."

which is making the show super legit, btw

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol i didnt event notice clarkes big boobs till a female friend pointed them out to me haha. never really thought clarke was that pretty or anytihng. commander is cute/hot though, and raven. octavia not bad eitehr but i hate how she always trying to act tough. Commander is gonna be in walking dead spin off so she prob dies sadly at some point.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

when i saw the first episode i almost died with how hot octavia was and i was pretty meh over clarke.

but then i saw how huge her chest is and it changed everything. actually when they cleaned her up when she went to the mountain i started super liking her. also octavia being dirty all the time and basically turning into a grounder just makes me annoyed everytime i see her now.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

yea Octavia was the best till she was always dirty and dreadlocked. Raven my main boo now. Besides Bellamy of course. What a dream he is

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

was so expecting some clarke + commander action lol

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    was so expecting some clarke + commander action lol
    I want more.

On a different channel.

Like Cinemax.

If you know what I'm saying.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

course the topless raven but with shorts on still after sex tv scene.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Any chance we can get some Raven + Commander without war facepaint + Clean Octavia action after they rescue their people? No? Ok.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i kinda like the smokey eyes warpainted commander.

think they will find johnny depp at the city of light?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

now that last scene, clark, with a little more tongue

um yeah i really was hoping all those dudes just stepped on a mine and blew themselves up. really getting tired of thelonius and his dumb pilgrimage. if murphy wasn't there it'd be absolutely unbearable

The Anti Miz

BG Level

I feel like the writers havent known what to do with Thelonius since the start. Should have just let him die on the arc or whatever that space station was called