Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Torgue addition would be amazing >_>, but I bet they'll have more new people than ld.

Still, if anyone comes back, It'd be nice to see Torgue.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'd like to see more of Tediore and Maliwan at this point. There's this pretty reasonable rumor that Maliwan's CEO might be a siren. Would love to see a boss fight against her.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

not in this game. "There can only be 6 sirens in the universe at a time, and i already know where three of them are!" Maya Lilith and Angel. I guess if he kills the maliwan CEO then it would still fit because he would then not know where the 4th is...

i bet we see some shit about his wife, though. maybe he marries the maliwan CEO and then she dies.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Wouldn't explain why Jack hates Maliwan and it would be a bit anticlimactic. Also, you're one of the few people I know of that doesn't count Commandment Steele as one of the sirens since she was Lilith's original model.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

jack doesn't count her

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

well she's dead at that point?
    also https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/statu...34199296954369

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Did she ever use any phase powers when she was resurrected? I can't remember.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

huh. i had actually forgotten about her tbh

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Same here. I vaguely remember her manipulating the key before you fought the destroyer. That's one of the things that made people question whether Steele was a siren or not. Also, she did sling a bunch of purple shit around when you fought her claptrap form. I'm pretty sure we were meant to fight her before the claptrap expansion too but it probably got cut or something. Aside from Zed/Ned, none of the other original vault hunter models never played that big of a role in Borderlands to begin with.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

15 minutes of Gameplay

http://2kgam.es/BLpreorder

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pre-ordered after watching that clip- Fucking sold.

I like how upgrading Wilhelm will change his appearance.

Edit: and fucking laser beams

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I hope the Steam pre-order goes up soon.

Launch into the Borderlands universe and shoot ‘n’ loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora’s moon in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a new role-playing shooter in the critically acclaimed Borderlands series. Play as four all-new character classes while carving a path of destructive mayhem across Pandora’s never-before-seen low-gravity moonscapes with all new moves, weapons, and vehicles!

Get high with low gravity and jump right in to fight alongside future megalomaniacal tyrant Handsome Jack, while preventing the destruction of Pandora and its moon.

Contribute to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation and watch Handsome Jack’s transformation from a man trying to do good, into a ruthless tyrant, constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy.

Features

Get High on Low Gravity: Leave the comforts of Pandora behind and travel across the all-new low-gravity frontiers of Pandora’s moon, Elpis. Go beyond shoot-and-cover by leaping high across the surface to slam down on enemies from above using the new oxygen resource. Add an entirely new dimension of verticality, strategy, and fun to the genre-blending “shoot ‘n’ loot” gameplay.

Be an Anti-Hero as One of Four New Vault Hunters: Fight alongside Handsome Jack as four new vault hunters contributing to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation, each with unique skill trees, action skills, and play styles. Use Wilhelm the Enforcer’s “Air Power” action skill to summon powerful combat drones to aid the party in combat, or use Athena the Gladiator’s “Kinetic Aspis” action skill to absorb incoming damage and convert it into energy unleashed on enemies. Players can also choose from Nisha the Lawbringer (the future Sheriff of Lynchwood) and the most unpredictable character of all…

Playable Claptrap?!: For the first time ever, play as the most emotionally dependent robot in all of Pandora! This combat-ready Claptrap has been reprogrammed for love and war. Okay, mostly war. Marvel at his low first person perspective. Stand in awe of his offensive capabilities. Be amazed at his ability to climb stairs…yes, really.

The Rise of Handsome Jack: Be there to witness the rise of Handsome Jack firsthand, and his transformation from a man intending to bring order and security to Pandora into the ruthless tyrant seen in Borderlands 2 – constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy.

Loot All New Weapons, Vehicles, Elements and More: Find new enemies, vehicles, weapon and damage types to kill, ride and loot. With the addition of “Cryo”, players now can freeze their enemies and shatter their bodies into tiny little pieces that float through space, while the new Laser weapon type adds to the variety of weapon combinations. Low-gravity mayhem awaits, so grab a space suit, and bring your friends!

The Full Borderlands Experience That You Know and Love: Fans can expect a full Borderlands experience that includes the return of dynamic co-op, gazillions upon gazillions of weapons, character customizations, skill tree progressions, surprise cameos, and much, much more.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/261640/

I know Amazon has a PC download, but until I hear of some really awesome pre-order bonuses, I'd rather have the Steam pre-load.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

lol HASHTAG forallyoukids

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://mp1st.com/2014/05/30/borderla.../#.U4jOECga1-w
    Ever wanted to know what it would feel like if you could have Roland’s turret and Gaige’s Deathtrap abilities at the same time? If so, meet Wolf and Saint who happen to be Wilhelm The Enforcer’s new action skill in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

When activated, Wilhelm sends both Surveyor bots out into the fray. However, they’re both very different from one another as Saint, the more defensive Surveyor bot, will stay by your side to constantly heal you and comes equip with that pesky shield that Surveyor bots deploy in Borderlands 2.

Wolf, the other Surveyor bot that Wilhelm deploys alongside Saint, is much more aggressive. In fact, Wolf will actually seek out targets and engage them on its own much like Gaige’s action skill, Deathtrap.

Since deploying Wolf and Saint is Wilhelm’s action skill, we can expect some type of upgrades for them, depending on what skill tree we decide to out points into. According to the Hunter Killer skill tree for Wilhelm, we can expect the following skills to boosts our robotic helpers:

Unfortunately, <<a certain video on a site that shall not be named>> doesn’t go over all of his skills in the Hunter Killer skill tree, but we do know his middle skill tree is called Cyber Commando. This is likely where Wilhelm probably gets augmented with more robotic parts the further you go down that tree.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I kinda figured I'd be playing as Wilhelm; now I know for sure.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...h-new-trailer/
    2K Games has announced an international Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel release date of October 17 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Principally developed at 2K Australia, with supervision from series creator Gearbox, the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC shooter takes place between Borderlands and Borderlands 2.

It's set on the moon off Pandora, focuses on the rise of the second game's primary antagonist, Handsome Jack, and features four new playable characters: Athena the Gladiator, Wilhelm the Enforcer, Claptrap the Fragtrap and Nisha the Lawbringer.

Players who pre-order the game will receive access to the 'Shock Drop Slaughter Pit' bonus content.

2K says: "Taking place in an old Dahl facility on Pandora's moon, players will meet TR4-NU, who once was one of Dahl's military recruiters until he went crazy. TR4-NU is now hosting the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit and giving awesome loot to those who succeed against the moon's toughest enemies."

2K president Christoph Hartmann added: "The teams at Gearbox and 2K Australia have combined the best talent from both studios to create a Borderlands experience that we know fans are going to love. For those that haven't played the critically acclaimed franchise, there's never been a better time to jump in than with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Press Release
    Spoiler: show

2K and Gearbox Software announced today that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, the next standalone game in the wildly popular Borderlands franchise, will be available in North America on October 14, 2014, and internationally on October 17, 2014, for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. Currently in co-development with Gearbox Software and 2K Australia, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is set in between the award-winning Borderlands and Borderlands 2, and brings low-gravity shoot ‘n’ loot mayhem to Pandora’s moon for the first time. Additionally, those who pre-order the game through participating retailers will receive the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit bonus content, which features intense zero-atmosphere combat against the fiercest enemies Pandora’s moon has to offer, and rewards players with unique in-game loot.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel offers gravity-bending gameplay with oxygen-propelled jetpacks, as well as new weapons, enemies, vehicles, and moon environments. Playing as four all-new character classes with unique skill trees, gamers will contribute to the rise of Handsome Jack and experience his origin story as he transforms into the megalomaniacal tyrant fans loved to hate in Borderlands 2.

“The teams at Gearbox and 2K Australia have combined the best talent from both studios to create a Borderlands experience that we know fans are going to love,” said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. “For those that haven’t played the critically acclaimed franchise, there’s never been a better time to jump in than with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.”

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel continues the franchise’s tradition of industry-leading co-op allowing friends to play together locally via split-screen as well as online with drop-in-drop-out capabilities. With co-op being as seamless as ever, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel remains accessible for gamers and their friends to play alone or together in a variety of configurations.

“It’s incredibly exciting that an all-new Borderlands experience is as close as this October,” added Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software. “If you’ve played any of the Borderlands games or if you have a friend who hasn’t yet, the opportunity to blast off as a new set of playable characters in a whole new campaign experience, including shooting and looting on the moon, is just around the corner.”

“We are huge fans of the Borderlands franchise and are thrilled to have this opportunity to show what we can bring to the Borderlands universe,” concluded Tony Lawrence, general manager of 2K Australia. “We can’t wait for fans to play as Athena, Wilhelm, Nisha and Claptrap and experience the new low-gravity gunplay with awesome new guns to freeze and smash enemies, all in the name of Handsome Jack.”

Gamers who pre-order Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will gain access to the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit bonus content. Taking place in an old Dahl facility on Pandora’s moon, players will meet TR4-NU, who once was one of Dahl’s military recruiters until he went crazy. TR4-NU is now hosting the Shock Drop Slaughter Pit and giving awesome loot to those who succeed against the moon’s toughest enemies. To pre-order Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, please visit borderlandsthegame.com.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be available on October 14, 2014 in North America and on October 17, 2014 internationally, for Xbox 360, PS3, and Windows PC.