Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

if it's anything like BL2 there's only one in the game atm and more'll be added later. Terramorphus was the only raid boss for a bit in 2. Vermivorous was added later and everything after that was DLC

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Ah I see. Well guess this weekend I can just start plowing through on the next playthrough on Nisha since soloing the raid boss is kinda dull and annoying since even with max pistol ammo, Nisha eats through ammo REAL fast.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You think nisha runs through ammo fast try playing clap trap. God damn funzerker eats through that shit whether you want to or not.

On a more positive note, if anyone is looking for some shift codes for free loot, this site has a ton of still valid keys:

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_Pre-Sequ...st_SHiFT_Codes

I got about 17 free keys tonight using those codes(on PC), though there are codes for every system.

BG Level

Oh I'm well aware of that. Just another reason why I hate Claptrap. I've actually had a friend get me killed in Funzerker mode during the final boss at one point since when they started doing that bullet reflecting crap I ate a good chunk of my revolver rounds then got ganged up on by the lessers.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

fought the raid boss for the first time last night. for the length of that fight it wasn't very rewarding. was expecting legendary class mod like terramorphous/vermivorous, but didn't actually get any legendaries (or even purples) at all.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    fought the raid boss for the first time last night. for the length of that fight it wasn't very rewarding. was expecting legendary class mod like terramorphous/vermivorous, but didn't actually get any legendaries (or even purples) at all.
    from what i've played and from what i've read this really is a pre-squeal because its worse then bl2 and not as good as bl1, from all the video's i've watched from the devs the game seems to have contradicted everything they told us this game would be "more loot more big numbers more explostions! more running and gunning down mobs less hiding to snipe game play" why you lie GearBox

^ this comment gave me cancer.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    ^ this comment gave me cancer.
    are you the only person to actually like how this game turned out? or are you playing in a group? because this game isn't half as good as BL2 and that saddens me

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Remember, this is a 2K developed game, not a Gearbox. Gearbox provided the IP, the VA's, and their lead writer, the rest of the project was handled by 2K.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Remember, this is a 2K developed game, not a Gearbox. Gearbox provided the IP, the VA's, and their lead writer, the rest of the project was handled by 2K.
    well that explains it and makes me happier inside (i had a feeling it had something to do with 2k Australia)

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

sad part is the game can still be great if they patch some things (make mission and quest bosses respawn, fix monster damage scaling, have the raid boss drop leg class mods at least 75% of the time due to the length of the fight, etc.). nonfarmable bosses with unique loot in a loot game? cmon.

question is, will they

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Just did the same with a friend tonight. Was a bit disappointed it was literally just the last boss with beefed up Shields/HP. We also did Ijiwaru for shits and giggles and he went down really quickly. Pro Tip: Wilhelm's Wolf basically breaks his AI. He will constantly try to attack it and spin in circles while basically missing 80% of the time. Neither boss dropped anything of worth and in fact I think we only got 4 Purples out of either of them. Haven't tried TVHM yet but I suppose it might get better if they up the drop rates.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I still hope they bring this to xbone...love me some bl

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

more info on the previously leaked character
    Spoiler: show

Another leaked DLC character. Take it how you will.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If its fake that a pretty extensive fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    more info on the previously leaked character
    Spoiler: show
    Dude needs to clear his fucking noes. I can't watch the video...

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhusky View Post
    Another leaked DLC character. Take it how you will.

Wouldn't surprise me if true. That presquel site had him on the list, GearBox said something about Jack's Doppelganger being in the game, and there are some ECHOs in Jack's office that do hint at him being playable.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Old news, but Jack's Doppelganger is being released for 9.99 (included in Season pass as well) on Nov 11

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

WOOHOO WAITING PAYS OFF
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/20/78...n-ps4-xbox-one
    Today 2K Games announced the new Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which will bundle Borderlands 2 and the recently launched Pre-Sequel, along with all of their DLC add-ons, into one package for PS4 and Xbox One. The whole thing will cost you $59.99, a pretty nice discount compared to buying everything individually.

The new versions of the games include improved performance and graphics, according to 2K, as well as a surprising new feature: four-player split-screen play, so you can do some shooting with buddies on the same TV. Otherwise the games appear to be largely the same as the originals, making this a great place to jump in for those new to the series. However, if you've already started playing one of the games on Xbox 360, PS3, or Vita, The Handsome Edition supports cross-save, so you can pick up where you left off on your new console, and don't have to worry about creating a new character from scratch.

The next-gen bundle is launching March 24th in North America, and March 27th elsewhere in the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast