1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Excalibur] Bringer of the Dawn open recruitment

Bringer of the Dawn is looking to recruit members to it's FC. We currently have 25 members and are looking to expand our roster.

What do we do?
    Everything. If you need help or want to level with other ppl, we are there for you.
    Tired of long waits for dungeon queues? Let's party together and avoid those.
    Tired of wiping in Coil? Let us do T1-4 together and then work on 5-9 progression.

What do we have?
    Guildwork website for members to follow progression and schedule events.
    Teamspeak 3 Server for member to chat and run events with.
    Currently we are Rank 7 giving members the Experience point bonus but we are getting close to rand 8 and will be adding more bonus' for people.
    We are a good group of adults who have families and work and don't make a video game our lives. If you want to join a more casual Fc that does end game activities, then we are you new home. Send me a message on here or in the Game to Anto Freugalmon, Anto Hulk, Ettra Hawkke or Auron Dawnbringer. Otherwise, you can always use the recruitment button.

What don't we do?
    We don't treat you like meat. You aren't forced to do any events. We aren't going to call you and wake you up in the middle of the night to come tank Odin or Behemoth. We aren't going to fault you because we wiped to Twintania because one of your kids fell and you had to help them.

Thanks for reading this and we hope to see you in game.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ive posted info on myself before and I am a very dedicated player. I have 4 jobs to 50. war and brd are i83+ drg is i78 and whm is currently being worked on. miner is 46. if giving the opportunity to join ur fc I will do everything in my power to show that it was no mistake accepting me. I played ffxi for 10 years and ran a big linkshell on midger server. I typically prefer to run my own but as of lately im looking to join and run with a good group of people that are skilled and if people need help im more than willing to help with anything. feel free to send me a tell in ffxiv. smoked nready

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

np, we don't have any elitist recruitment requirements. Look for Anto Freugalmon, Ettra Hawkke or Auron Dawnbringer online. I'm working tonight so I'm not 100% sure that I'll be on when you are today after the maint. Also, you can hit the recruitment tab on anyone that happens to be online.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Tried looking for you to see if you are still interested. Haven't seen you online yet.

Also looking to start a turn 2 static,

So far we have a BLM, DRG and a WHM. Looking to go Tuesday night at 7pm EST. If you are interested, let me know. I will be putting up the PF at 7pm until we fill up. TS required. This will be a t6 learning party. Please watch some videos. I've been to the slug at the end but haven't won it.

http://redd.it/24d1pk

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

I recently came back to the game and I'm looking for a legit static of reliable people to continue raiding.

If you have room for it I have an iLvl 91 BRD and an ilvl 71 WHM that I'm gearing as a suitable backup.

I don't have any EX clears and I only have up until Phase 5 turn 5 experience but I can sustain 320dps on echo'd turn 2 and around 230~ dps on all my turn 5 attempts. I'm really aware of shit in fights and I used to raid in a server first guild in wow but I've been terribly unlucky with groups in FFXIV so I'm really looking for a solid performing group of people that aren't going to leave after a few weeks and can do their jobs.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.