Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Agent Carter (ABC - Canceled)

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3475734
    Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Carter_(TV_series)
    http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agent-carter

Synopsis:
    In 1946, Peggy Carter must balance the routine office work she does for the Strategic Scientific Reserve while secretly assisting Howard Stark, who finds himself framed for supplying deadly weapons to the top bidder. Carter is assisted by Stark's butler, Edwin Jarvis, to find those responsible and dispose of the weapons.
    Cast:

Hayley Atwell - Sharon Carter
    Lyndsy Fonseca - Angie Martinelli
    Dominic Cooper - Howard Stark
    James D'Arcy - Edwin Jarvis
    Chad Michael Murray - Jack Thompson
    Enver Gjokaj - Daniel Sousa
    Shea Whigham - Roger Dooley
    Kyle Bornheimer - Agent Ray Krzeminski
    Meagen Fay

Trailers:

Notes:
    - Announcement:
    Spoiler: show
    Marvel already has a decently successful television series with ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. that was developed from ideas first seen in their direct-to-DVD/Blu-ray short films. Now Marvel and ABC are working on another One-Shot inspired series, this one starring Agent Peggy Carter.

An Agent Carter television series has been a popular notion ever since the Marvel One-Shot of the same name released with Iron Man 3‘s DVD/Blu-ray. That short saw Hayley Atwell return as Peggy Carter, now a newly recruited S.H.I.E.L.D. agent searching for “the enigmatic ‘Zodiac’ key,” while battling relentless sexism from those who didn’t think it right for a woman to serve in the agency.

In Captain America: The First Avenger, Atwell’s Peggy Carter was quickly a popular character out of an already well-received ensemble. Her starring role in the Agent Carter short only won over more fans, pleasantly surprised to see a character many assumed was finished on screen once Cap awoke in the present day.

The Agent Carter television series is being developed by Reaper creators Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas, with a pilot script from Captain America: The Winter Soldier screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. At a press junket for the film yesterday, Collider asked the pair for an update on the series’ progress.

Markus and McFeely revealed that ABC has their script for the pilot, but nothing has yet been greenlit. They also confirmed they’ve spoken with Hayley Atwell and that she is very interested in returning as Peggy Carter – and considering the actress has spoken quite openly about her desire to be part of an Agent Carter series, her casting is really only a matter of time and final word from ABC.

The series would be set in 1946 during those early days of S.H.I.E.L.D., continuing to explore Peggy’s struggle for respect from her colleagues and superiors. Surely, they’ll be more to it than that because as interesting as her battles with sexism were in the One-Shot, over an entire series they could get wearisome.

As for the length of the series, McFeely said they’ve planned for 13 episodes (or “maybe even less”):

That’s my hope, is that it would be something like [Under the Dome]. Our case would be that it would be a limited series and you would wrap up that one bad guy and that one case, and then if you like it we’ll do it again next year and it’s 1947.
    Collider also learned the intention is for Howard Stark to be a recurring character, not unlike his guest appearance in the Agent Carter One-Shot. Actor Dominic Cooper has spoken of his interest in returning to the role before, but with nothing officially greenlit it’s obviously a little early to be ringing him about the series just yet.

It’s very possible an Agent Carter series would work well airing in tandem with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., building for Marvel a unified S.H.I.E.L.D.-centric universe outside of the films. There’s potential for an interesting cast, presumably with an attempt to bring back Bradley Whitford as Peggy’s boss, Agent Flynn – and with a 1940s setting, it would be unlike anything on TV, especially network television.
    http://screenrant.com/agent-carter-tv-show-details/
    http://collider.com/agent-carter-tv-...ephen-mcfeely/

- Will act like a bridge between parts 1 & 2 of the 2nd season of AoS

Episodes:

001 - Now is Not the End
    002 - Bridge and Tunnel
    003 - Time and Tide
    004 - The Blitzkrieg Button
    005 - The Iron Ceiling
    006 - A Sin to Er
    007 - Snafu
    008 - Valediction

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

They had me at "Reaper creators" :D

#missthatshow

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

^

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Hayley Atwell
    sold

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not sure I would like this as a full fledged show, but as stand alone episodes during the regular Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. run, I'd be in.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Official Synopsis
    “Marvel’s Agent Carter,” starring Captain America’s Hayley Atwell follows the story of Peggy Carter. It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life–Steve Rogers.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Souce
    At the San Diego Comic-Con panel for Marvel's Agent Carter the big reveal was which directors were coming on board to direct the first episodes of the ABC television series. Marvel Studios co-president Louis D'Esposito is directing the pilot. The second and third episodes will be directed by the Russo Brothers ("Captain America: The First Avenger"), who are quite familiar with the television format as they made their mark directing the paintball episodes for NBC's Community. But perhaps the biggest surprise is that Joe Johnston, who directed the 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger wants to direct the fourth episode. This would dispell rumors of conflict between him and Marvel.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.avclub.com/article/chad-m...okaj-jo-208709
    Agent Carter, Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. prequel/Captain America sequel series, is starting to take shape. We learned back in June that Dominic Cooper would reprise his role as Howard Stark—Iron Man’s dad—in the show, and now we know that he’ll be joined by Dollhouse’s Enver Gjokaj and professional cute boy Chad Michael Murray. Along with Hayley Atwell’s Agent Carter, they’ll be playing operatives for the Strategic Scientific Reserve, a secret military agency from back when not every organization in the Marvel Universe had to have a clever acronym for a name.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brozy View Post

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

To air Jan 6th, 2 hour premiere (it's actually the first two episodes aired together, thus the season is now 7 ep's long)
    http://screenrant.com/agent-carter-t...ours-season-1/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Are none of y'all watching this?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

gotta watch after the fact but im stoked

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yup, watchin later or tomorrow

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Oh nice, Howling Commandos will be in the series.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

It was godlike.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    It was godlike.
    srsly? so way better than 1st Agents of Shield?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It was good. It got to a plot right away instead of 12 episodes.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I thought it was a pretty solid show throughout. Jumped right into the story, has a semi clear path for where we are going with the series, and lots of good characters. I hope it's successful and brings in more viewers for AoS after it finishes the mini series, also so they do more of these mini series during breaks. It's a pretty good/easy way to tie in the movie promotions and get more viewers.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I love Ray Wise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast