Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Goddamn, I know the chicks are hot but the topic has been overtaken by this, I think I need to look for some hot pics of Luke Mitchell for balance

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Don't even know who luke mitchell is haha.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No worries, had to Google that too, it's Lincoln

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol who is lincoln?...

oh he's the guy from 3 T's show. I don't like him, since he prob be daisy love interest. He needs to die

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So different topic in addition to the Most Wanted show with Mockingbird and Hunter ABC has apparently ordered a pilot script for Damage Control as a 30 minute sitcom.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-series-at-abc

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So like...how are they continuing the narrative to the public that SHIELD is dead and gone when the events of Avengers 2 made it pretty clear to the world that they were still around? I mean there were SHIELD teams going after Hydra and the Heli-carrier showed up and evacuated an entire city from death?

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Because as far as they're concerned, they can't rely on SHIELD or super humans. Even though Iron Man saved the President.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I don't think it was "technically" SHIELD in AoU. It was Fury getting peeps together. Coulson, is trying to rebuild SHIELD and all it stood for but is, of course, not having an easy time of it.

Would love to see Cap guest star and give Coulson a "You're doing great work" or something like that. Give Coulson a much needed pick me up from his favorite hero.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

It'll never happen unfortunately.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well, ignoring the real life reason of not having a Chris Evans cameo, in storyline all of the Avengers still believe Coulson to be dead.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Was it Coulson or Robin that set off Code Zeta or w/e?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Well, ignoring the real life reason of not having a Chris Evans cameo, in storyline all of the Avengers still believe Coulson to be dead.
    Yeah, and they do a lot of mental gymnastics with that stuff to justify it. I understand why they do; if anything can kill the MCU hype train, it will be having the plots become too much of an entangled "You have to have seen X to understand Y" mess. It's a problem rampant among the comic book universe itself, and they have made it a point to streamline everything to avoid it.

Still, the fact that almost every single (former) shield agent seems to know he's alive and well, yet the goddamn Avengers haven't heard about it is pretty hard to believe.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I suspect some of them (stark, black widow) know but aren't talking about it because they agree with Fury.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Damn that portal scene was epic.

But sad to see that this time
    Spoiler: show
    Simmons will be the one with loose crew or some demons hunting her (literally or figuratively lol)

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoiler: show
    Towards the end, I thought they were gonna drag the whole Simmons thing on with her and Fitz barely holding on to each other. I'm glad they didn't do that and we can now see the aftermath of that...which I imagine it'll involve lots of freakouts, obviously more severe than her awaking from the nightmare, along with Fitz being overly protective of her. I wonder if we'll ever know what was hunting her, but I can't imagine they'd not resolve/reveal that in some form this season.

They're making Fitz into this badass now, which is kind of refreshing to see. I expected he'd try to jump into the portal himself, but I figured someone would have at least noticed Fitz hooking himself onto the line and tried to stop him.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I was laughing when they showed Mack struggling to hold on when the Asgardian with super strength was just standing over in the corner chilling.

Kinda surprised they brought Simmons back already. Would have thought they'd stretch that out a bit longer.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I was laughing when they showed Mack struggling to hold on when the Asgardian with super strength was just standing over in the corner chilling.

Kinda surprised they brought Simmons back already. Would have thought they'd stretch that out a bit longer.
    To be fair, they clearly let the time jump between seasons take care of the "weeks and weeks of trying to save her" and instead focus on the PTSD aftermath. We all sit here thinking "that was quick" but it really wasn't ... the failed rescues were just uninteresting and the rest will be flashbacks for her side of things.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not exactly. It's pretty usual for shows to stretch situations like that from reveal to resolution. All they did before was trying to figure out what happened, but they saved her on the first try. It was somewhat refreshing, because I was also expecting it to take longer

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Deanmon was only a demon for like 2 episodes. I can't think of any show that would keep a main cast member to the side for anything more than 3 episodes, max