Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Game update,

Looks...ok, but it is lagging every 2-3 seconds with 60 fps. Checked task manager and I am at 10.8 GB RAM usage

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

checked steam forums and got textures working, stuttering seems to be gone as well.

Graphically, it still looks like MW2 imo >.> I have everything on max 1440p

MP graphics seem a lot better. Played 1 match, went 21-14. Default shield saved my ass once. MP was pretty fun, looks promising.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Apparently Riot is the only map in this game because of the 5 I've played so far Riot is the only one that comes up.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, new gameplay tweaks and whatnot, it's still very very much CoD. Except for having to watch your verticals because of the extra mobility it's not much different.

At least in TDM surprisingly few people with mics on Brobox One. Except for one guy at rank 27 who was complaining that the game was awful and he can't wait to go back to Destiny.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So I buy cod purely for the multiplayer (I do the story but would never buy it for the story). How does aw compare to ghost and blops2? Fucking loved blops 2, but I like to snipe and in ghost I died way to quick to snipe.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All of the maps I've seen so far are pretty big, and most follow the mold of indoor centralized area with open areas around the perimeter.

I've only done TDM so far to maximize that double xp shit, which means a whole lot of people spawning behind you and fucking your shit up, so I can't necessarily comment on how long you're able to live.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    All of the maps I've seen so far are pretty big, and most follow the mold of indoor centralized area with open areas around the perimeter.

I've only done TDM so far to maximize that double xp shit, which means a whole lot of people spawning behind you and fucking your shit up, so I can't necessarily comment on how long you're able to live.
    My problem wit ghost was more of the damage modifiers. A few hits from an assault rifle and your dead using a sniper (high damage, low fire rate) was pointless. Ghost just seemed to realistic to me as far as damage goes(if I wanted realism I'd play battle field)

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Taking a break before I get back on but anyone on juan wanna wreck some shit tonight?

I went 9-34 in one domination match because I was trying to adjust to the map and controls. Shit can be rough yo.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aylee View Post
    My problem wit ghost was more of the damage modifiers. A few hits from an assault rifle and your dead using a sniper (high damage, low fire rate) was pointless. Ghost just seemed to realistic to me as far as damage goes(if I wanted realism I'd play battle field)
    I didn't touch ghosts so I can't really say.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Well the PC version....smh

I wonder why I get my ass handed to me, then I realize the game keeps reseting FoV to 65. I change it to 90, the game crashes.

This game is OK but it definitely needs some patches. Probably should have saved my money for Betafield Hardline.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Anyone else getting this on xbone except for maybe qalbert?
    I grabbed it for xbox juan

Ginja12 is my gamertag

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Matchmaking seems to have shit the bed on the One. Figured I'd get a round or two in after dinner but can't find a single game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Im going to give the game a try, saw it on redbox listed as 11/4. Does anyone know if it is available at midnight on redbox? if so i'll be waiting to snag a game since im off tomorrow

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It has at least drawn my attention enough to occupy me for the week. I'm done for the night to watch football/wrasslin but I'll be on afternoons/evenings. Krandor311 is my gt on the Juan.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    It has at least drawn my attention enough to occupy me for the week. I'm done for the night to watch football/wrasslin but I'll be on afternoons/evenings. Krandor311 is my gt on the Juan.
    What the hell is the juan. is that spanish for john or one?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    What the hell is the juan. is that spanish for john or one?
    Really?

Is this how you guys feel when I ask about DRAM TRAM?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You guys tried momentum yet? Shit is fucking crazy like war from WaW.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Well they didnt have it for ps4 sadly on redbox so i grabbed the ps3 copy. gonna try this out
    ps3 version looks like total ass. graphics look like some ps2 shit. Menus have loading time, guns take like 30 seconds to load when selecting them for the first time. combat seems ok. went into a training match and went like 30 and 3

And yet again. Activatision fails to balance weapon damage. Heavy weapons are total shit, SMGs and Ars are king. Quick scoping still prevalent. All they did was add suits to make you move faster. Heavy weapons are total shit

Survival mode seems dumb. enemys are instantly on you at the start and it only takes them a few shots to actually kill you. Exo suit is useless, because when it expires, you automatically die or get teleported. I just got teleported to where 2 enemys with shotguns were waiting and died before i even knew they were there. also getting downed with main weapon still active? lol

Single player campaign actually looks great. Characters actually look like characters and not shapely blobs. while multiplayer looks like total ass. Apparently they had to sacrifice graphics and loading time for their precious 60 FPS. 30 Fps on ps3 would have been just fine imo.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Exo-strafing is dope, game is solid so far, but a few gripes:

- You basically need Stock at all times. I play on 10 sensitivity and it does nothing for my ability to move left and right with the crosshairs if I don't have it equipped. Just feels way too slow.

-Ammo. Reloading when you still have ammo in the mag dumps all the excess ammo. It might be a bug, I'm not sure, but I run out after basically four reloads. It's shitty.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Exo strafing is indeed dope, but i see people jumping forward all the time, Are they turning sideways and then exo stafing?

Are some of these movies CGI or live action, cause honestly i cant tell the fucking difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast