+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baby Steps     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Baby Steps

Summary: Eiichirō Maruo, a first year honor student, one day decides he is unhappy with the way things are and lacks exercise. He finds a flier for the Tennis Club and decides to check it out. He is instantly captivated by it. With no prior experience and poor physical conditioning, he embarks on a tennis journey using his smarts, dedication and work ethic. He uses his inherent studious nature to develop an extremely strategic approach to tennis, taking notes on the habits and tendencies of his opponents thus allowing him to predict their shots before they make them.

-----

Another good sports anime to watch. The characters are good and the progression is genuinely interesting. Eiichiro is funny as fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Second season confirmed for Spring 2015, can't wait. Really enjoyed this show all the way through.

Yeah same here, shame it didn't seem to get noticed but I enjoyed the series. Glad to hear a second season is coming, same with Haikyuu I suppose?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Was definitely enjoyable. Needs more Nat-chan!

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

All aboard the hype train for season 2

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Yeah same here, shame it didn't seem to get noticed but I enjoyed the series. Glad to hear a second season is coming, same with Haikyuu I suppose?
    I haven't seen confirmation for Haikyuu which makes me incredibly nervous / sad.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I thought the series and the animation itself was kind of slow and meh to begin. But it's really gotten better and better as it progressed. Stoked to hear about a second season. It has TONS of source material in the manga to go off of. Like 200+ chapters worth.