+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm actually curious now why they don't have the shells eyes facing outward and toward you on Mega Slowbro.

I don't think thats a castform though on Audino. Looks to just be more frilly things like on its ears according to the picture.

Don't get me wrong, Raichu probably will have a mega evolution too. But for the series mascot to not have one eventually is just silly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

To be honest, I think the Anime series will keep Pikachu as is, but instead, Ash will find a Charizardite <sp?> and get Mega Charizard.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Slowking requires a trade and a held item in order to have a Slowbro evolved into it, no? Perhaps Slowbro was chosen over Slowking as it's just a heck of a lot more accessible in comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager
    To be honest, I think the Anime series will keep Pikachu as is, but instead, Ash will find a Charizardite <sp?> and get Mega Charizard.
    Given the release of OR and AS, he could get a Mega Sceptile too to go along with promoting the new game. Would work with bringing back May and her Blaziken for a cameo (given she's also originally from this Generation). Would just need Brock and his Mega-Mudkip to bring back the whole fam-jam.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Slowking is an evolution of Slowpoke, not Slowbro. They're both stage two evolutions

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah, I pointed that out earlier. Was probably glossed over. Also just because we've only seen Slowbro mega evolution doesn't mean slowking won't also get one. Say, one only in OR, and the other only in AS similar to the two Charizardites.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

slowking is already the model of perfection, the absolute apex in living lifeforms*. he can not be mega because he is already ultra.

intentional redundancy, he's just that great.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

There are already megas that require trades (Alakazam, Gengar, and Scizor), so that can't be the reason. They weren't even that uncommon (specifically Mega Gengar), so I doubt it's a matter of difficulty.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

To celebrate Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire releasing on 28th November on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS systems, Nintendo has today revealed limited edition offerings that coincide with the launch of this new Pokémon adventure through the Hoenn region.

As a special collectible for fans at launch, Nintendo will release Pokémon Omega Ruby Limited Edition SteelBook™and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook™ software bundles, where copies of the games are packaged in their standalone casing and presented alongside limited edition metallic cases boldly displaying Primal Groudon on the Pokémon Omega Ruby front cover, and Primal Kyogre on the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire front cover. Meanwhile, these powerful Pokémon meet face to face in an iconic artwork covering the inside of the casing for both games. The Pokémon Omega Ruby Limited Edition SteelBook and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook software bundles are ready for pre-order at GAME and the Official Nintendo UK Store now, available while stocks last.

As an extra giveaway to fans who choose to pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire before launch, the following items are also on offer:

• Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook offering via The Official Nintendo UK Store will also receive a Legendary Figurine. Those pre-ordering the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook from the Official Nintendo UK Store will receive a miniature representation of Primal Kyogre, whilst those ordering pre-ordering the Pokémon Omega Ruby will receive a miniature representation of Primal Groudon. Both are ideal as collectibles for fans.

• Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from GAME will receive one Legendary Figurine of either Primal Groudon (Pokémon Omega Ruby) or Primal Kyogre (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire).

• Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from ShopTo.net will receive a 2D Keyring of Torchic, one of the three starter Pokémon in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
    http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo...omegaruby.list

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nintendo can suck a fat dick with all this Europe pre-order bullshit.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Seriously. I want a fucking steel book.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

:< Think I teared up a little watching this. R/S/E was probably one of my most favorite in terms of pokemon games. Not necessarily my favorite starters or pokemon but just the actual games.

Having never properly played a pokemon since the old game boy versions. Which game would be best to begin with? X/Y or wait for this remake?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Loziel View Post
    Having never properly played a pokemon since the old game boy versions. Which game would be best to begin with? X/Y or wait for this remake?
    Well the new ones come out at the end of November. If you get X/Y before oras then you might be burnt out before the new stuff even gets released. I'd probably wait and then ride the hype train with the shit ton of people playing oras at the same time.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

FUCKING MEGA SHARPEDO UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Mega Sharpedo gets Strong Jaw and Mega Camerupt gets Sheer Force. Mega Gallade unknown.

Mega Sharpedo looks interesting.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

FUck yes Sharpedo.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Mega Sharpedo gets Strong Jaw and Mega Camerupt gets Sheer Force. Mega Gallade unknown.

Mega Sharpedo looks interesting.
    Crunch gets 180 BP when he megas.

Crunch Protect Waterfall ???

Speed Boost

Protect turn one/ mega evolve turn two gg no re

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server