+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Kids Thread!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    JUST TO CLARIFY, NOT OF THE SNATCH BUT OF THE BABY.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...y_not_both.jpg

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

honestly i wouldn't mind seeing it purely out of morbid curiosity.

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

After having a front row seat for my daughter's birth, DO NOT TAKE PICS.

GL man.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hoping for a Quixon update...

Here's a gif of my munchkins in the meantime:

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

My baby boy is adorable and rolls over and shit, you can't stop this.

http://youtu.be/yJd-g2qnhk0

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That hair is sweet!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Yeah I try to fire up the Vita between work/sleep/diapers/bottles/naps/etc. but it's hard. Definitely think my MMO days are over.
    Games you can play one handed are a God send. X-Com kept me occupied for a long time during feedings etc.

First day back to work today. What an experience, good and bad lol. Pictures at the bottom of the post, but here are some highlites:

Sunday-Monday (9/7 -9/8):

Wife had ridiculous contractions all night. They were roughyl 8-10 minutes apart, but she had no break at all. I stayed home from work Monday figuring something was up. Made appointment with OB Dr. for 9:30 am, that was the earliest they could get us in.
    -Head over to OB doctor, she's 5CM and the Dr. was surprised she didn't break her water with the internal exam.
    -Rush to hospital about 10 minutes down the road.
    -Dr breaks her water right away. After the next contraction she declares.... "EPIDURAL NOW PLEASE". She is measured at 7CM right before the epidural.
    -3PM she pushes to max dilation 9 or 10cm whatever it is.
    -She has Jaxson around 6:30PM.
    -Had to take a couple 20 minutes brakes as his heart rate was going up pretty high during the delivery.
    I did help quite a bit, and watched the whole the thing from different perspectives throughout the delivery. I did not cut the cord, no thanks lol.

So we stay in the hospital for 2 days. He is not shitting like he is supposed to. His first poop was like 28 hours after delivery when it should have been within 24. Not a huge deal. Looks a little yellow, but his bilirubin (jaundice) levels are normal. Upon us leaving on the second day his bilirubin was 8.6, on the high side of the "safe" level. He has not pooped since Poop #1 -_-. (Bilirubin only decreases through UV exposure and shitting for those that didn't know). We were advised to take the baby to the Pediatrician the next day after discharge, instead of waiting 2 days.

So we leave the hospital, next day he goes to the Pediatrician. They take his blood. 9PM I get a call from the pediatrician he needs to go back to the hospital immediately, his bilirubin levels doubled to 16.5. Fucking lovely... the only way we can get him into the hospital is through the ER. That's exactly where I want to wait with a wife who was just sliced and stitched during the delivery, and a kid that's now 3 days old. We go to the hospital ER, and of course he gets admitted. We stay another roughly 24 hours. This stop costed me $200 for the ER Copay, and I have no idea what the admittance bill is going to be -_-. He sat under the lights for 10 hours, and is checked 6 hours after they turn the lights off. Biliruben back down to acceptable levels.

We go home and have been just coasting through this eat/sleep/shit cycle since then.

He never cries (yet) unless he takes a massive shit, or is hungry. He eats every 2-3 hours though, so we have the feeding timing down already. Easy mode so far, I know it's going to get worse lol.

Here he is!

This one was a couple minutes ago:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Congrats man!

Sucks about having to go back to the hospital, but glad everyone's home & healthy now!

I like the name & the monkey hat. Enjoy this time.

Thank you! After only these first (almost) 2 weeks, I understand why my wife needed all of this different baby shit..... and why lightness, ease of collapsing, ease of snapping in/out, etc were all pointed out on each item she put on her registry lol.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

hurray for zeus!

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Congrats man! Jaxson is really cute. Sorry to hear about the ER visit but it sounds like things are back to normal.

And yeah, ease of collapsing and storage and weight are all pretty crucial. One day you'll look around and wonder how you got so much crap in your house.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Congrats Quix! Glad everything is ok and he's a healthy baby!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    And yeah, ease of collapsing and storage and weight are all pretty crucial. One day you'll look around and wonder how you got so much crap in your house.
    For real. Just wait man it gets even crazier. Congrats on the little guy Quixon.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    For real. Just wait man it gets even crazier. Congrats on the little guy Quixon.
    Yep.

He is such a cutie though! Congrats Quix, and glad to hear everything worked out okay for him.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Congrats quixon!!! He's adorable!!!!!!

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Holy shit do I have a beautiful baby.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...szv79jtbg.jpeg

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Daughter got to meet some of her idols today

The best is the story involving these pictures. Daughter wanted to meet Pooh and Eeyore so badly (she had met Tigger once before already). But Tigger was first and when she got to him she ran to him with big open arms. He hugged her for like 10 minutes. I kept thinking "these poor people in line!" but Tigger kept waving me away and the guy with the camera was like "We're just gonna sit here like this all day." So that was an awesome experience for her.

After that it was Eeyore's turn. She ran to Eeyore with open arms, so Eeyore ran to her with open arms. Then BAM. Once they reached each other Mack bounced off his tummy and fell flat on her butt. Rofl She cried and cried and Eeyore tried to comfort her. Even Tigger came over and waggled his finger at Eeyore. I mentioned getting to take a picture with Pooh, so she stopped, we got that quick picture and she went right to Pooh for a big hug.

I don't think she is going to want to do anything with Eeyore for awhile. Though when she saw all the pictures she was like, "That's cute!" So maybe she's forgiven him already. XD

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Aww, poor Eeyore! He's always sad enough already. Those pics are so cute though!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Aww, poor Eeyore! He's always sad enough already. Those pics are so cute though!
    I know rofl. I felt bad. It would have been a really cute moment if his tummy wasn't so springy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast