BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Selling old Verizon phones?

So okay. My gran died today. We're going to put a plan in motion Thursday to transfer me, my sister, and my brother's phones to Tmobile. (Gran had a horrible plan that cost 200 bucks a month or something awful; we can't afford that.)

Thing is, I still have mom's phone, which is still good, and my brother's phone is still in really good shape. I'd like to sell them soon as they are deactivated. Are there other places to do that besides Ebay? Rather they went to a good home and we get a little money out of it. ^^

Oh and before anyone asks, I already looked up places to recycle my old phone b/c one of the hinges is broken and I don't like throwing rechargable batteries away.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Swappa, craigslist, or could donate to one of those places that gives phones to battered women and single moms. The carriers won't give you squat for regular trade in, but tmoblie requires a phone for the buy out your contact promotion.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Luckily we don't have a contract (I hope since I hope they're not going to try to screw me for trying to get a new phone a while back) so yeah. I hope we can trade or sell the old phones. Thanks. ^^